Chapter 1

Hey guys! I'm Celeste and also a gigantic kpop fan :-) This is my first time attempting to write a full length story, but I've written a bunch of one-shots before.

My bias in Seventeen is Jeonghan but my ultimate group is Got7 (and my bias is JB hehe). I might add some members from both groups into the story as it goes along! Also, each chapter will be about this length, 1000+ words. I know that's not very long, but it takes time to write, and I wish to update regularly :>
---

He pulled his hair into the usual low ponytail before tying on his stained, old apron. He could never bring himself to throw it away, it was the last gift from his hyung before he left to pursue his studies overseas, leaving him in Korea all alone.

Jeonghan began on his oil painting, the floor strewn with paint and bottles of kerosene. It wasn't for his art portfolio or anything, he just enjoyed pouring his emotions into his paintings. Jeonghan just missed his hyung so much, he had hardly anyone to talk to nowadays. Painting was something his hyung introduced him to, one of the many hobbies they enjoyed doing together when he was still in Korea.

In the painting, there were two young boys in the middle of a large field, hands clasped, skipping across the wide, green plains. Oh how much he missed the happy times with his hyung.

In the midst of painting, there was suddenly a large ruckus in the school field, which was right next to the art room.

He peered out, to see a bunch of other boys from school playing soccer. There was this familiar boy, probably from Chemistry class, laying on the grass and clutching his ankle in pain. Two other boys rushed over, a worried expression on their face. Oh my, is he okay? Jeonghan hesitated, he didn't like being around too many people, especially lunch time, but eventually pushed his seat back and stood up abruptly, rushing to the field to check out what happened.
---

Seungcheol ran into the field with his friends, Wonwoo and Mingyu. They always had lunch break practice, since the high school soccer competition was nearing and being the captain, Seungcheol was responsible of making sure other teammates were training hard too. He kicked the ball high into the air, and their training began.

"Yah! Wonwoo, can you run faster! Use your brain!" Seungcheol yelled, frustrated that Wonwoo was once again not being alert.

"I'm sorry, hyung. Mingyu and I are just really tired from yesterday's practice, can we take a 15 minute break?" Wonwoo sighed, he was so tired that he was unable to string a full sentence without panting and heaving.

"Alright, alright. I'll practice defense alone, but when you guys are done with lunch come join me, understood?" Seungcheol face in to his teammates. They had been training very hard recently, even he felt that the training was starting to take a toll on his poor leg muscles.

No pain, no gain, he chanted to himself, before continuing practice on his own. However, while running, Seungcheol felt his knees turn into jelly, his muscles suddenly giving in. He slipped on a wet patch of grass, and seemed to have sprain his ankle.

"Shit!" He yelled in pain, as he clutched his already swollen ankle. How am I going to recover soon enough for the competitions? They're in two months!

"Wonwoo! Mingyu! Someone help!" The two boys heard his cry for help from the benches, and immediately ran over to him.
---

Jeonghan dashed towards the field, trying to ignore the gigantic crowd of students in the cafeteria. He hated noisy, dirty environments. He just didn't understand why people would willingly hang out there. He crouched next to Wonwoo and Mingyu, who were too flustered to help in any way.

"Yah! Get out of the way, let me check out his ankle," Jeonghan hardly talked, and he raised his voice only once in a blue moon, but this was an emergency. The two teammates shuffled aside, revealing a red-face Seungcheol who was in torturous pain. He noticed that Seungcheol had nice toned arms, biceps that he'd never own from merely painting, and also really smooth black hair. He couldn't see his eyes, he liked noticing people's eyes. He liked noticing and observing in general.

Jeonghan rolled down Seungcheol's socks, to see a bulging, swollen ankle. Aish, it looks pretty bad. He didn't know much about first aid, just a three day course he took during the holidays for the fun of it.

"Both of you, please go call the school nurse here, I doubt he can walk all the way there," Jeonghan ordered the two boys, quietly but effectively. There was a large number of students beginning to crowd around the two on the floor, but Jeonghan tried his best to focus on the injured ankle, and not the countless pairs of eyes staring down at him.

"Hey, my name's Jeonghan. Try and focus on something else besides the pain," Jeonghan said, nearly whispering. He caressed his ankle, and tried not to combust out of nervousness. There were far too many people on the field, and all their eyes were on them. His hands shook as he tried to remedy Seungcheol's poor ankle.

"Is the pain lessening? Rubbing the ankle should help, but tell me if this gets too painful, ok?" Jeonghan said, as he brushed his fringe out of the way so that he could see the injury better. He rubbed the ankle slowly and gently, with his big yet soft hands, hopefully helping the swelling. Too caught up in the moment, he didn't notice Seungcheol staring at him.
---

He could hardly focus on the pain. Who was this boy? Seungcheol wondered to himself, as he stared at Jeonghan's silver hair. The pain of his ankle was stinging, biting, but all he could see was this boy. His eyes sparkled as he tended to the swollen ankle. So his name is Jeonghan, I think he's in my Chemistry class? Seungcheol didn't know why he was taking such a sudden interest in this special guy, but he couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from him.

Right when he was about to introduce himself despite the pain, Wonwoo and Mingyu came rushing over with the school nurse. They just had to ruin the moment! The school nurse came forward, and Jeonghan stepped aside. He jostled past all the bystanders and disappeared within mere seconds. He couldn't wait to get out of this gigantic crowd.

Seungcheol couldn't see where he was heading with all the people blocking him, but at least he knew that they shared a class together. Before he knew it, the school nurse propped him up with the help of Mingyu, and he was carried away into the sick bay.
---

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of Hidden Feelings! Sorry if there are spelling or grammar mistakes because I don't have an editor to help me out with this. If you do spot any, do comment them and I'll change them! It is really my pleasure to write about my favourite couple in Seventeen so do continue to read and support this fan fiction :-)
Next update: 2 to 3 days