Skyrie

(Note: This will be short cuz exam!! I need to study!! Now read da chap!)

Velvet's POV
I walked out of the room and left the two alone. I started walking on the long hallway then I heard someone behind me "Velvet?" I was startled and I quickly tackled the person. I then realized it was
"Skyrie?!" I quickly stood up "Why did you tackled me!?" Opps... "Sorry, you scared me! And why are here anyways?" I asked "You didn't know? I'm now a Jury of Nine member" "You're a- w-what?!?!" "You jelly?" he teased "Shut up!" he chuckled "Ok, anyways, why are you here?" he asked "I'm here to visit Garroth and I came here with a friend and my cousin, Aphmau" I replied "A-Aphmau?
like from Scaleswind? Like Aphmau Garroth's fiancee, Aphmau?" Okay that didn't made any sense "Uh.. yeah, Aphmau" I replied "She's your cousin?! I didn't know your royalty" Royalty? Pfttt!... they don't treat me like one "Well they're things you don't know about me. Now I got to go and plan the wedding, see you later!" I waved goodbye "K bye!"

Garroth's POV
We have been talking for awhile and she seems nice "So do you have any-" I was cutted off by a knock on the door "Pardon me"
I said as I stood up "O-Okay..."
I went up the door and opened it.
It was Skyrie "Sorry to interrupt you Gar but your dad wants to have a word with you" I turned to face Aphmau "I'm sorry but we have to finish our conversation later..." Skyrie coughed and shifted his eyes on
the side towards Aphmau "Oh how rude of me... This is my friend Skyrie the Mithril Blade he's a member of the Jury of Nine" she stoods up to shake hands with him "It's a pleasure to meet you" she smiled brightly
"The pleasure is yours, anyways we have to go" Skyrie then dragged me away before I could even say anything to her.

Aphmau's POV
Skyrie seems nice. Now where is Velvet and Sh- oh yeah.... Shany..
I need to find her. I'm getting worried, I'll talk to Velvet later and I'll find Shany first. I ran outside, I went to the spot where we were last but she wasn't there.... Oh Mother Irene where is she?!

I hope ya liek da chap! Srry its short, well... its better then nothing. Anyways! Skyrie! He's my classmate's/bestfriend's OC,
I know 'Skyrie the Mithril Blade' is not a good name but hey!! I took me 2 hours to think of that name.... (or was it 2 days?...) ahem.... soo umm..... BAI!

-Jahly