Sheepy

Velvet's POV
I can't wait to see Garroth! I been such a long time since I last saw him. I packed my things for travel and went to Aph's room.

Aphmau's POV
I was getting ready for our visit to O'khasis, then Velvet came "Aph, you ready?" "Yeah" "Okay, we're going to get there by riding horses." We went to the stables to get our horses and left Scaleswind. We were in a forrest, there was alot of sheep around then we heard a scream. We looked around and saw a girl running away from a bandit. Me and Velvet grabbed our sword and killed the bandit. The girl wasn't injured which is good "T-Thank... you" she panted "Your Welcome" Velvet replied "Are you okay? Why are you in the forrest?" "Oh I was just taking care of my sheep then they all ran to the forrest, I followed them then this bandit tried to kidnap me" she was wearing a jacket that has a sheep on it and white shorts "Okay next time be careful, Hi I'm Aphmau and this is Velvet my cousin." Velvet waved to her "I'm Shany but you can call me Sheepy ^-^. Where are you guys going?"
She asked "We were going to O'khasis to visit a friend" Velvet replied "O-O'khasis??........." her eyes crystallized "What's wrong?" I asked "I- its just that my old village, Scaleswind got invaded by O'khasis guards... a-and... Daddy... :n;" she starts to tear up "I'm from Scaleswind too and I lost my mother from the war..." I hugged her and she hugged me back "Sorry, I'm getting emotional.." I let go from the hug "it's okay.."
I patted her in the back "Why are you going to O'khasis?" She asked "I'm the princess of Scaleswind and I'm getting married to the first born of O'khasis, so peace will come between O'khasis and Scaleswind" she was shocked "Your the princess?!" I nodded. Its was becoming night time so we needed to set a camp on the forrest.

Yey! Shany is in da story!
*calls shany*
S-wat is it??
Me- Ur in da story already!!
S- yey!! *starts dancing*
Me- bai! Gtg shan!
S- okay bai!
Lol hope u enjoy da chapter!

-Jahly