Velvet

Aphmau's POV

"Velvet, I'm going to get married..." Velvet froze "WHAT!?!??! TO WHOM!?!?" I rubbed the back of my neck
"I'm going to marry the first born of O'khasis.." "YOUR MARRYING GARROTH!?!" she gasped "Wait you know him?!?" I was shocked. She knows him? Whats his name again? Garroth was it? "He's my best friend! We went to guarding school together!" Ohh yeah she went to guarding school before I forgot but she didn't mention about Garroth "I was going to visit him and A- wait do you know he has a girlfriend!!" (Don't kill mehh!!!) Wait he does!? I'm so sorry for his GF... but I have to marry him.. "well... Velvet when are you going to visit him?" I asked "Tomorrow" she replied "Can I come with you so I could get to know him?" I thought that since were getting married we should atleast know eachother coz I don't want to marry a complete stranger "Sure.. Why???" Velvet asked "So atleast I know him cuz I don't want to marry a complete stranger" I replied "ok.. I'll send Garroth a letter to inform him that we're visiting him." I nodded then Nicole and Velvet left the room leaving me in deep thoughts. Hmmm.... I wonder what he's like??....

-Few Hours Later-

Garroth's POV

I got another letter from Raven and then when I asked him who is it from he went silent and said "I can't tell you." Then he handed me the letter and left. I opened the letter and it was from Velvet, my best friend.

-Letter-
Dear Garroth,
I just want to inform you that I will visit you tomorrow and arrive in the afternoon. My cousin Aphmau the daughter of Scaleswinds will be coming with me because she wants to meet you and plan the wedding.

-Love Velvet

-End of Letter-

Wait, her cousin is the daughter of Scaleswind?! She didn't told me about her family so I wouldn't know. So her name is Aphmau? what a weird name.. I like it, it's unique! I'm looking forward to see Velvet again it's been so long (ITS BEEN SO LONGGG!!!! SINCE THE LAST TIME I'VE SEEN MY SON!!! :P okay I'll stop)

Sorry for the short chapter and I hope u enjoyed my writing (I doubt it) and the next chapter I will be adding an OC, its going to be ShanySheeP she's my BFUWD/BFF. Once again I hope u guys enjoy dis garmau fanfic n Bai!

-Jahly