Shu Sakamaki - I'm Here

~This takes place in where you and Shu have been dating for awhile~

I was woken up by the sound of clothes rustling. I look around to the side, and see Shu with frightened eyes. His eyes were wide open, a thin layer of sweat on his body, and he seems to be frightened of his surroundings. He was looking around, looking for something.

"H-Hey.. Shu are you okay..?" I ask him, he looks at me surprised. Me and Shu have only started dating, I don't know much about him, but he seems to know more about me.

"Y-You.. You shouldn't.. I shouldn't have involved you..!" He shouts, it was terrifying. His voice trembled and it sounded like he was going to break.

"I wont let anyone take you.. I should... I should be the one to kill you instead!" He shouts, without a warning, he launches to me. His body was hovering above me, his hands, strangling me.

"S-Shu.. Agh.. A-Are you.. Okay..?" Saying this, I knew it must have been a nightmare. I was losing oxygen and I was unable to speak. I was gasping for oxygen but there was no avail.

"Hey.. It's quite entertaining torturing you while listening to classical music.." His grip on my neck begins to tighten.

"Should I snap the bones on your neck, make you lose oxygen, or maybe use my fangs to make you bleed to death?" He was terrifying, but I didn't hesitate to hug him closer though. As I pulled his chest closer to mine, I can feel his heartbeat, it was beating fast.

I used the last ounce of my strength to play with his hair, hoping it would calm him down. His grip on my neck loosened, seeing his eyes widen in shock, he was back to his normal. I catch my breath, breathing loudly. He looks to the side with a frown.

"Sh-Shu.. May.. I sleep.. With you.. Tonight...?" I say still trying to catch my breath. I don't want him to lose his control again, maybe if I was with him, then he wouldn't have a nightmare.

"You.. After what I did to you.. Why do you still.. Keep coming back?" After him saying that, he leaves without another word. He goes back to his own bed, and starts to sleep again.

As I sleep that night, my mind cant help but wonder what he dreamt about. Sure vampires may be strong, but then they may also have there own fears. Not one person doesn't fear anything, even Shu.

I wake up without the familiar person I hug, his MP3 which he never leaves were on the bed. I get up and wont even bother to fix myself, I had to find Shu.

I finally find him in the music room. Singing calmly with great emotion.

"My voice was lost as I remember you

If I pray to the wind, will my feeling reach you?

I'm drowning in a river of red,

Too impatient to even breath,

Close your eyes"

As he continues to the song, it was emotional. Was he scared to lose me, or do I think of myself to highly?

"Are you expecting for me to say sorry?" He says as he faces me, his blue orbs were staring right at me eyes.

"That's not it... You know thats not why I'm here...I just wanted to..." As I say these words, I crept towards him.

"Heh, are you looking for my fang-" He says with a dirty smirk on his face, I tiptoe to his height and kiss his forehead to cut him off.

"S-Such a dirty girl..." He mumbles to himself as a light shade of pink occupies his face.

I have decided, I wont leave your side anymore. Even if a dark fate awaits our future, I still wont leave you alone.

"Don't worry Shu.. I wont ever leave your side.. Im yours, no matter what you do," I say to him smiling sweetly. He looks at me surprised, but then smirks at me.

"Worrying your head over small things, really troublesome..." A small sigh escapes his lips, and a small smile appears on his face.

"I'll claim you mine," he says, with a smirk on his face. Without a warning, he pulls my waist on his and nuzzles his head on my neck.

"E-Eh! That's not wh-what I mean!" I say trying to push him away, with no avail he sucks on my neck, and his teeth graze on my skin lightly.

"You said you wont mind whatever I do to you...perverted woman." As he bites on my neck, sound of him drinking my blood, was somehow relaxing. Doing this, I knew he still wanted me.

"Now.. I wont let you go anymore.."

No matter what you do to me, I will always forgive you. Even if I had to abandon everything to be with you, then without any hesitation I will be by your side.

Maybe one day, I can open up once again. The times by your side, made me want to forget the past. I wont be able to show you my love like normal humans do, but then.. Stay by my side, forever. Even if both of us wont be forgiven, still we'll love each other.

Wooh! This is my first one shot.. And the first time writing about the fandom I'm in. I would love for any request for another one shot! Thank you! I think I'm out of character.. But anyway T^T

~Rin-chan