Chapter 20 - The First Time

Caution, reader discretion is advised.

A.K.A Not safe for work.

A.K.A. This chapter contains sexy times.

CHAPTER 20

CARLY

John and I were having a heated make out session on his bed a week later, the lights off and a movie playing that we had no intention of watching. He was on top of me, straddling my hips. I had my arms around his neck and he had his hands under my shirt.

"John... the cat... she's starin' at us again," I giggled against his lips, pushing on his chest.

He glanced behind him, following my gaze. A fat Calico cat was watching us with big amber eyes from John's couch, an ear perking up every time either one of us made a sound.

"Fuckin' cat keeps checkin' out my ass... I'm feelin' violated," John commented, causing me to burst into a fit of giggles. John fell onto his side and I let my fingers run down his bare chest.

"I don't blame her, you've got a really nice ass," I retorted, patting myself on the back for saying the words without blushing, not even a little bit.

He was on top of me again in a heartbeat, kissing me absolutely, completely senseless and touching me everywhere that was above the waist. I clung to him, my fingernails digging into his shoulders and running down his back. When his hands cupped my breasts, I let out a whimper.

He pressed himself against me, as close as he could possibly get without him being inside me, with me still fully clothed. It was the first time that I felt his hard-on press against me, and instinctively I pushed him away, feeling my cheeks grow red.

"Sorry," he apologized quickly. "Too far?" he asked, pulling his hands from underneath my shirt, looking a little guilty.

"No, no, I um... I... just..." I blushed, breathless and a little discombobulated.

He fell onto the bed again and I turned on my side so that we were facing each other. He stroked my cheek.

"You can talk to me," he told me, brushing a few blonde strands out of my eyes.

"I know," I murmured.

God, I was really dreading this conversation, but Maisy was right... I needed to be honest with him.

"I want to have sex with you," I blurted out.

His lips stretched into a slow grin, his eyebrows rising almost comically.

"That came out wrong," I blushed, hiding my face underneath my hands.

"So you don't wanna have sex with me," John smirked.

I groaned, so embarrassed I wanted to crawl under the bed and stay there forever.

"Babe, look at me," he whispered, gently peeling my hands away from my face so that I had no choice but to meet his eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked.

I sat up in the bed and ran both my hands through my hair, wincing when my fingers got caught in a knot. John pushed himself up into a kneeling position in front of me, looking quite concerned now.

"I'm a virgin," I whispered.

"Oh," he breathed.

I couldn't quite read the expression on his face, so I couldn't tell whether or not this was a complete turn off for him.

"I know... it's weird..." I said lamely.

John grinned easily, touching my cheek with his fingertips. "It's not weird... It just means..." he began, kissing me briefly on the lips. "...that we'll have to take it real slow ..." he added in a sexy drawl, kissing my jaw and sending sparks flying throughout my whole body.

He started kissing my neck, and when his tongue traced the dip of my collar bones I let out a needy whimper, gripping the back of his head.

He reached behind me and unclipped my bra.

"...and we'll have to experiment..."

My breath hitched in my throat when he started touching me, my nipples growing hard underneath his fingertips.

"...see if you like this..."

He pushed me down on the bed and moved his body so that he was on top of me, kissing my throat and rocking against me.

"...or this..."

He started experimenting his way down lower than they'd ever gone before. My body was no longer functioning of its own volition, completely and utterly at his mercy now. I lifted my arms and arched my back so that he could slip my shirt over my head. He did it slowly, just like every kiss and every touch.

He knelt over me, looking at me for the longest moment, a longing in his eye that was beyond anything I'd ever seen before. He was hard, I could see it through his pants, he wanted me.

"God, you're so fuckin' sexy," he groaned.

In that moment, I felt it too.

He was so gentle with me, taking his time and doing everything right. He kissed me everywhere, his tongue exploring every dip and every curve. He took off my belt and for a moment I had enough of a grip on reality to shimmy out of my jeans.

He used his teeth to remove my panties, kissing his way back up my legs. I couldn't breathe. He kissed the insides of my thighs, feeling me with his fingers... only one at first, then two... three...

Oh Lord...

He was using his tongue...

I felt myself getting wet, a whimper leaving my throat as I arched my back towards him. His hands were on my hips, keeping me steady. I was glad. I felt completely boneless... and then...

"John..." I moaned.

Oh my God.

It was like hundreds of electric currents, all blazing hot. I gripped his head again, my fingers digging into his scalp. I didn't want to hurt him but I couldn't take it. The feelings... they were... I couldn't...

"John," I spoke his name breathlessly.

Slowly he made his way back up, leaving traces of him behind on my stomach, on my breasts, on my collar bones.

He undid his belt and unzipped his jeans.

I watched as he discarded the rest of his clothes, kneeling completely naked in front of me. He was– wow.

"Touch me," he whispered before his mouth locked with mine again. I wanted him inside of me. I needed him inside of me. Despite my current state of blissful ecstasy, something at the back of my mind made me break our kiss just long enough to make sure...

"John," I said urgently, meeting his gaze. "I'm not on the pill," I told him.

"I have a condom," he reassured me.

The first time he entered me it hurt, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He was so careful, so gentle, making sure I was okay every step of the way. He was good, he was really, really good...

"John... I think I'm... Oh God," I moaned.

"It's okay," he whispered.

A/N: Okay, so this is my first sex scene - at least the first one I'm publishing for people to read. *hides* So... comments would be REALLY appreciated... since I have no idea if it's good at all? If you're not into this kind of content, don't worry, this is the only chapter where I'll go in such extensive detail. I don't usually write this sort of thing, keeping my stories PG-13, but this scene felt really important to incorporate.