Part 5 Finale?

One day when garet was feeding his nana gerber food (as usual) they heard the news come on. Well recently after the gerber rain ended, it was all blown over and absorbed moisture from the hot ocean. Garet and his nana couldn't believe it. It was a gerber hurricane. They named the hurricane "hurricane heinz baby food". This made garet's nana sooo mad that they didn't call it hurricane gerber. Where they stupid? It was obviously gerber food hurricane. Garet's nana was going to head over to the people who decided the names for hurricanes with her penguin buddies.

"GERBER," the nana screamed. 

    When they arrived at the person's house, they rang the doorbell and did the penguin strategy. It worked. The hurricane was soon renamed hurricane gerber. But when they were leaving the house, the hurricane struck. Gerber was flying everywhere. But garet's nana knew what to do. She started inhaling all the gerber in the air. The hurricane was category 5, so it was pretty big. But garet's nana started eating the entire gerber storm. She ate the entire thing. The 10 mile wide radius of pure gerber. Once the storm ended, garet's nana fell over. Garet and his penguin buddies walked over. Garet's nana was dead. But then suddenly, garet's nana's body started to float up into the sky. Garet's nana started growing. Gerber was arising from the ground. A baby face just like on the gerber packages appeared on garet's nana's forehead. She has become the ultimate gerber goddess. 

She rose up into the sky and said, "Goodbye penguin buddies and garet."

     She flew away. Garet's nana was gone. But she wasn't dead. Garet knew it was right that garet's nana was now protecting all gerber beings elsewhere. Garet went home with his penguins buddies. They knew they would never see her again. It was all over. Or is it?