Part 4

One sunny day, Garet and his gerber loving nana were driving to Babies R Us. They picked up the usual; chicken gravy gerber food. But once they got to their ride, the sky turned orange. Garet and his nana were wondering what the heck was going on. Garet quickly called up his penguin buddies by putting out some pent butter. All of a sudden, a giant baby figure emerged from the sky.

Garet's nana yelled, "ITS THE GERBER GOD!"

"IT IS I, THE GERBER GOD!" the baby figure said, "I AM HERE TO TAKE OVER YOUR WORLD AND MAKE YOU ALL GERBER SLAVES!"

Garet already had a plan. The 4 penguins could do the biggest dump of all time. A combo that would wipe out a ten mile radius. All the penguins had to do is ask the gerber god for a wipe a dipe all at the same time.

So the penguins walked up to the gerber god and said in sync, "Can we have a wipe a dipe plz?"

"I'm not that stupid," yelled the gerber god, "I know what a wipe a dipe is!"

The gerber god then pointed a giant can of gerber food at the penguins. Garet and his nana both knew that the penguins would die. They were crying on the inside. The gerber god slammed the can on the penguins, but wait. There was a magical poop bubble protecting the penguins. It was....... THE WIPE A DIPE GOD!

"Prepare to get the wipe a dipe that will cost you your life!" said the wipe a dipe god

Garet was happy that his penguin buddies had not died. He has know them since the very beginning, from that one cup of pent butter.

The sky turned into a pent butter color. It wasn't over yet. The pent butter god arose from the ground.

The wipe a dipe god and the pent butter god were doing a combo attack. It was called wipe a dipe with pent butter cup on the side. The gerber god got rekt. When the gerber god died, he bursted into a ton of gerber food. The gerber food all went up into the sky. It rained gerber food for the next 2 years.