Chapter 5

Just a re-reminder, werewolves have vampire speed. They can move and run just as quick as a vampire!

****

Brooklyn

"Babe, won't you pass me the bacon?" Allen puppy dog eyed me,  since I had the basket of bacon right beside me. Alec, Allen, Daniel, my mom and my dad, my old pack's almost mute and very emotionless beta, Rolland, and I were having  breakfast together. We were passing around baskets and bowls full of bacon, eggs, pancakes, biscuits, gravy, sausages, toast, and fruit.

It was our first morning together, so before our first day of training, they thought it would be nice to have breakfast with us. I'm guessing more so me because they were trying to get me to forgive them.

Suck ups.

"Here you go my love." I tried to say properly, but laughed instead. My mom and dad laughed quietly, but stopped when I glared at them.

I looked over at Daniel who seemed too suspiciously quiet, and he was looking at Alec with wide eyes. "You just let him call your mate babe? They're flirting!" He said, shocked.

"Man get a grip. They're best friends. They always joke around like this." Alec growled, annoyed. He threw a piece of toast on his plate and harshly passed it to Allen.

"So, today is our first day of training." My mom said, breaking the tension. "Do you guys have any ideas of how you want to train? Do you want to-" I cut her off.

"We would like to train the packs. Or at least help with the majority of it. You guys would be better off with that." I said, scooping eggs on to Alec and my plates, attitude lacing my words.

"Okay darling." She smiled, not wanting to make me upset.

As we all started to dig into our actually delicious food, Daniel interrupted the nice silence we had.

Of course.

"Where are my mom and dad?" He asked my parents.

"Hm, I don't know. Alec, have you seen them?" My dad asked.

"Nope." He said blankly, scooping a bite of pancake in his mouth.

"Have you even seen them at all?" Daniel asked sarcastically.

"Nope." He said once again blankly.

"Did you even try to look for them?" Daniel asked in a voice that showed he already knew the answer.

"No, and neither did they for me. So looks like we are even." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you even have a clue to why they didn't look for you?" He rolled his eyes and took a drink of his orange juice.

"Why should I care? I didn't feel like talking to anyone yesterday but Brook, so even if I did want to see them, I wouldn't of tried to look for them." Alec snapped.

"Don't you want to see them? They're your parents big bro." Daniel asked. The rest of us stayed quiet, not wanting to interrupt their personal discussion about their parents.

"I don't know how I feel yet." He said calmly.

"They told me they didn't know what to say to you. Mom said she would cry if she saw you. Dad said he would be ashamed in himself. That's why they didn't look for you yesterday." Daniel cleared up.

"Oh Daniel, why do you always have to make us look so soft hearted?" A female voice laughed from the doorway. I looked up from my plate to see two unfamiliar faces. They were Alec and Daniel's parents, but I had never seen them before.