"Hey! No prob! Now eat up!"

They happily munch on their pizzas. Taehyung letting go of his worries for once yet again he starts to ponder.

"Jimin, what if he doesn't remember me?"

"I'm sure he will, Tae. He loves you so much"

"I know but" he let out a sigh. "But just what if-"

"Shut up before I punch your face"

"Jimin..."

"Taehyung" he intensely lock eyes with his best friend. "I know you're worried man. I've notice that for the whole week. I've noticed how you were constantly telling him stories about the two of you. How after every story, you'll cry till your tears dry up. You cried so much till the point your tears are your lullaby to sleep"

"Please don't continue"

Jimin retorted. "No I will and you better listen good"

Taehyung couldn't retaliate. Instead, he's trying his best to contain his tears. Jimin took a deep breath before giving his best friend a pep talk the nicest way possible.

"Look Tae, I know you're afraid that he'll forget you. He's been unconscious for a week now and god knows when he'll wake up but judging from what I've seen, your efforts won't go to waste. Jungkook loves you. So much. Im sure all the stories you told him, despite his unconscious state, he does hear cause his heart still beats for you. Longs for you. Right now my dear bestie, look at him as if he's in a deep dream. The stories you've been conveying is what he has been dreaming. You're the character he's been longing to meet in reality. And when" Jimin took a sip of his tea.

"He open his eyes. He finally gets to meet you. The character he has been longing to see. It'll be a dream come true for him. So that's why, don't worry. He will remember you and you have to believe in that" Jimin hand his best friend a tissue to wipe off his tears.

"Thanks man. I will continue to have hope" they got up and bro hug each other. At the same moment, Taehyung phone rang which he immediately answered.

Taehyung come to the hospital right now!

What happened, Mrs Jeon?

Jungkook Jungkook!

Omo I'll be on my way!

-Call Ended-

"Let me come with you man" Taehyung nodded and they quickly rushed to the hospital.

"Ah so glad you're here" Mrs Jeon pulled Taehyung along the hallway while she requested that Jimin stayed outside for awhile.

"Everything okay, Mrs Jeon?"

She didn't say anything but dragged Taehyung into the room. Taehyung jaw dropped even before he entered. There he is, the love of his life finally awaken.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said in a faint tone as he took baby steps into the room.

"Erm yes?" Was all that he answered. He didn't look thrilled nor amazed to see Taehyung.

"Do you... Do you uh.. Remember me?"

There was an awkward silence.

"Mum, dad. Do you mind to leave us alone?"

Mr and Mrs Jeon gladly nodded, leaving the two alone. Taehyung pop the question once more.

"So? Do you remember?"

Once again, silence filled the air. Only Jungkook staring blankly at the handsome boy who stood in his sight with disappointment painted on his face. Seeing that this is pointless, Taehyung heavily sighed and turned around to leave the room.

But just a couple of steps forward, Jungkook said a line which Taehyung used to tease him with. Upon hearing that, Taehyung turned to see Jungkook smirking at him. He reversed back to give a warm tight hug to the love of his life, top of with a delightful kiss on the lips. Both of them smiled brightly with tears of joy rolling down their cheeks.

Oh what was the line he said?

Catch me if you can, Officer.

- End -

A/N: Hey guys! So this is the end! Sorry for the slow update but as usual, I hope it was worth it cause I love you guys so much for the support that I never fail to put in so much effort on my stories.

This is my 5th book completed and I'm so happy! Hope you guys would look forward to my other books, feel free to check em out.

Do you still want more of Officer Jeon and Detective Kim? Do let me know! And I'll consider (: they most probably will solve a different case on the next series. But you have to tell me if you want more! Thank you^^

Stay Golden❤️