11. Queen

"Kaleb, it's so nice to finally meet you in person. I've been waiting for you to come home," he smirked. I went for the back door but it wouldn't open. "Aw why are you trying to leave? We have so much to discuss. Please, sit down," he tapped my forehead. I felt an intense pain and my legs started walking towards the couch in the living room. "So, how was your time with your mother? She had been begging me to let her see you. It's only best to allow it I mean, she did try to kill you and all. Didn't you want to know the truth? Didn't you want to know why this happened to you? Well now you know!"
      "You made her do that to me?" I asked, unable to move.
      "I didn't make her do a thing. She wanted assurance in you all living. I just did my part. She chose to stay away from you for so long. She chose to sacrifice your father. His life for yours. What if I told you he wasn't even your dad? Ahhhh I see I've sparked your interest even more. You see, Unnaturals are coming to an important moment in our species life time. We can either face extinction or we can face awakening. Why fight for man kind when man kind will only betray you? You don't understand it yet but you will. You know? Brittany understands it, she knows what will happen. There's few Unnaturals that can do it but she's a dreamer. You're a spirit walker. Your dreams are actually you in different places that show important events. I guess you could say God is giving you clues."
      "Why are you telling me this? I only have one dad why would you say I don't?"I asked.
      "Don't most villains tell their evil plan? Oh but I haven't even told you my completely diabolical plan," he was being sarcastic. "Also, if you know you only have one dad, why question it? I could be lying to just get inside your head. I could be toying with your thoughts...your emotions. The world may never know," he laughed.
      "You think you're funny. Truth is, I may not know your plan but we are gonna stop it. You're outnumbered," I exclaimed.
      "And that's where you're wrong. I am funny. You're also wrong in the fact that I have eyes everywhere and ears everywhere else. I have my own army of Unnaturals and there's not a thing you can do about it. You think I don't? Did you enjoy your time with Alexis tonight? I have insiders child. It's actually quite funny. You think humans will accept you. They don't understand us. Humans fear what they don't understand...and they kill what they fear but that's besides the point. Don't you want to know what Brittany dreamed? That's probably the thing you want the most am I wrong?
       I stayed quiet. I didn't want to do anything that could endanger Brittany.
      "Trust me...I know that is exactly what you want," he smirked. Mikael came out of the hallway holding Brittany in his arms. Her veins were black and she was barely breathing. I couldn't believe it.
      "Mikael? You're working with him?!" I asked.
      "I like staying on the side that's winning. No hard feelings cuz," he laughed and set Brittany's body down on the ottoman.
       "Kaleb. I can show you what she saw that scarred her. I can show you how this will all play out," Victor kneeled next to her.
       "Why are you doing this?" I asked.
       "Because, I want you to join me. If you know the truth then you will join me. It's what is destined. You will help me conquer this planet," he replied.
       "You're wrong!" I shouted.
       "I'm not. Ask Brittany about it when she wakes up. She ends up joining me too," he smiled.
       "It's cause of how powerful we are isn't it? We are you're only threat. That's why you want us to join you isn't it?!" I shouted.
       "You really think I need YOUR help?" He started laughing hard. "You can't even help yourselves! I took down all of you without even busting a sweat! I don't need you. I'm just trying to give you an opportunity to live because anyone who stands in my way...will die," he started choking Brittany.
       "LET HER GO!" I shouted. I struggled trying to move. Victor had some kind of hold on me that was too hard to break from.
       "Caroline," Victor exclaimed. I felt this wave of anger fall over me when I saw my ex come into the living room.
       "Yes sir?" She smirked.
       "Help Mr. Kaleb out there please," Victor stopped choking Brittany and started wiping his hands off.
       "You're working with him?" I murmured.
       "I told you. Eyes everywhere and ears everywhere else," Victor smiled. Caroline stared directly into my eyes and held her hands on the sides of my head.
       "Have a great day tomorrow Kaleb. I look forward to seeing you soon," They all turned and left. My vision became blurry and I passed out. I woke up breathing heavily. I was in my room and I was wearing pajamas. I didn't remember changing. I jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs. Everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfast.
       "Good morning Kaleb!" Brittany smiled. She was cooking breakfast.
       "M-morning," I hesitated.
       "How'd you sleep?" Aunt Linda asked.
       "I honestly...don't know. How'd you sleep?" I asked.
       "I slept great. Once you came in and got something to drink then went on to bed I did too. You kept going on and on about how your time with Alexis was. I'm glad you had a nice end to your birthday. Alright kids I have to go run some errands. I'll be back in a couple hours. Don't kill one another," Aunt Linda exclaimed.
       "Well unless you bring back food we should be fine. If not, I say Lukas should be eaten first," Mason laughed.
       "Well I'm sure everyone could get a bite if we cooked you up first, I'm a lot skinnier than you are," Lukas replied.
       "We have to have our appetizers first," Mason laughed and went back upstairs.
       "Good morning children!" Mikael walked into the room. My mind went back to him carrying Brittany into the living room.
       "Look what the cat dragged in," Lukas exclaimed.
       "And look what it spit out," Mikael replied.
       "Hey both of you guys need to chill," Rebekah exclaimed.
       "Tell the brat not to make stupid comments then," Mikael started making himself a plate of food.
        "I was just playing but if you want to make it serious then fine!" Lukas shouted.
        "And what are you gonna do?" Mikael turned and walked back towards the basement with his plate of food. Lukas walked into the hallway and pushed him.
        "Dumb move kid. Don't hurt yourself," Mikael continued towards the basement stairwell.
        "I'M NOT A KID! STOP TREATING ME LIKE TRASH!" Lukas screamed.
        "You say you're not a kid but you're having a temper tantrum. Grow up kid. I'm glad dad died. He doesn't have to deal with you anymore," Mikael exclaimed. It became quiet except for Rebekah stuffing her mouth with popcorn. I took a step back into the kitchen. Mason was leaning over the stairwell trying to see what was going on.
        "I hate you!" Lukas held his hand up. Mikael looked confused. His food began floating and then Mikael flew backwards towards Lukas. Lukas grabbed Miakels head and slammed it into the ground. Then he threw Mikael up towards the ceiling. Mikael looked as though he was stuck on the ceiling. Lukas walked up the wall and onto the ceiling.
        "Anti gravity. That's dope," Mason whispered.
        "You're the worst brother in the world," Lukas put his foot on Mikaels head and then shoved him downwards. Mikael just floated back up to the ceiling. Gravity was pulling the opposite way for him. Lukas stood him up and then started punching him in the face repeatedly. Brittany stepped into the hallway and her eyes turned pink. Both Lukas and Mikael fell to the ground.
        "Both of you stop it!" Brittany exclaimed. They both hopped back to their feet ready to fight.
        "Get out my way little girl. You're too weak to do any damage anyway," Mikael tried pushing Brittany out the way.
        "Mikael you may think I'm weaker or even equal to you. Our powers are very similar I must admit but do know that I'm more powerful than you and I always will be. Get out," Brittany tapped his chest. All of his veins turned pink and he disappeared.
        "Mikael is going to die if he comes back into this house," Lukas exclaimed.
        "Lukas, I don't care what your brother has to say, be the bigger person. He's an immature child that looks like a monkey. At least you're mature and attractive. Get over his stupid comments and ignore his basic comments okay?" Brittany kissed Lukas on the cheek. She smiled and walked down the hallway to the bathroom.
        "Lukas, Kaleb, we need a guys day," Mason smirked.
        "I'm going to meet Alexis later," I smiled and walked back into the kitchen.
        "I'm gonna be busy sleeping," Lukas exclaimed.
        "Buzzkill," Mason laughed and went back upstairs.
        "You know, it is supposed to rain today," Lukas said, noticing the cloudless sky.
        "How often is the weather forecast accurate?" I smirked.
        "You're right," Lukas replied.
        "So how's Elizabeth?" Rebekah walked into the kitchen.
        "Her names Alexis," I replied.
        "Yeah, Elizabeth, Alexis whatever it is. I honestly don't care. What I care about is whether y'all kissed or not," she sat down at the island.
        "No we didn't kiss. It's not time for that, I don't even know if I like her," I laughed.
        "You like her. You're just a boy and boys are idiots when it comes to showing their emotions. Coward," she walked out the kitchen and went downstairs.
        "I feel as though I should be offended too," Lukas sat confused. I laughed and rolled my eyes.
        "Are you okay man?" I asked.
        "Bring me back some fried chicken after seeing Alexis and I'll be fine," Lukas nodded his head and smiled.
        "Wow, well then," I laughed.
        "Ha ha, you're laughing but I'm serious. I want my food," Lukas made a straight face.
        "Are you sure you're white?" I asked.
        "White people like fried chicken too! Gosh!" Lukas smiled.
        "Alright, alright, I got you man!" I exclaimed.
        "Did someone say something about fried chicken?" Rebekah peeked her head into the kitchen.
        "You have ears like a bat," Lukas said.
        "When did you come back upstairs?" I asked.
        "Why yall asking all these questions though? And Lukas a bat can't hear, they use echo location," Rebekah replied.
        "You just..you ruined the whole joke," Lukas shook his head.
        "Does it look like I care?" Rebekah smirked. Lukas murmured something under his breath. "Excuse me?"
        "I didn't say anything!" Lukas smiled.
        "Bet not...but um yeah, hook me up with that chicken Kaleb," she went back downstairs.
        "I'm so done with you guys," I laughed and grabbed a water bottle.
        "Dude, your sister is like sassy, confident, and sophisticated but can be like super cool with it," Lukas started.
        "I know, you're gonna say what happened to me. Well I am still confident," I exclaimed.
        "I was gonna say why is she dark chocolate and you're and oreo..." Lukas replied.
        "I'm leaving," I laughed and walked out of the house. I walked to the field to meet Alexis. It was already 12:15. Time has been flying by recently. I was still concerned as to the events that occurred once I got home last night. I didn't like that dream if it was a dream. I sat in the grass and waited for Alexis to show. 40 minutes passed by as I waited for her. She was extremely late and wasn't replying to my texts.