Let me introduce myself.

Hello.

Some of you may know my real name, but on here and other media I like to refer to myself as Deuce.

But I'm not as important as the topic of the story, so let's get started.

Okay, so I know there are a lot of younger adolescents on Wattpad, which is why I set the story rating to restricted. Why? Well, because a majority of the things we will be discussing in this live entry is truly horrifying and when I was first shown to all the things on the dark web, hidden internet, whatever you'd like to call it, I almost immediately lost faith in humanity and became extremely paranoid and had a hard time, for a long time, trusting people.

If you are now just hearing about 'The Dark Web', you might be thinking, 'But why is that so bad?'

So let me briefly tell you what the Dark Web is notorious and famous for. We won't go into too much exact detail; that is for later chapters.

The site consists of many websites, most for a lot of different things. Livestream shows, where people kidnap other people and have other users of the Dark Web bid on the video. After enough money has been paid, users may comment what they want done to the victim (skinning alive, decapitation, set on fire, etc.), and the victim is most likely no longer alive at the end of the video.

Child porn. Pretty explainable.

Drug dealing, black markets, all of that.

The Dark Web is a very known hotspot and paradise for cannibals, rapists, pedophiles, etc.

Be careful if you plan on using the Dark Web for whatever reason. There are stories out on the Surface Internet (Bing, Google, Yahoo) that explain what had happened to people that ventured deep into the Dark Web and saw some pretty messed up stuff and threatened to call the police on the people on there in a chatroom, or have the site shut down. These people did not take too kindly to this, and backtraced this individual's IP address and found where he lived, all this information about his family, his school, everything. They raided his house and stole everything.

He was lucky. Most of the people that go onto the Dark Web and say they are going to report the website(s)/phone the police wind up dead, missing.. or even in one of those live stream videos I was talking about, where other people decide how to torture and kill them.
So please be careful, and read further on, if you are comfortable, to find out more.
We will discuss BitCoins, Internet Safety, and various popular topics regarding what exactly happens on the Dark Web.
So let's do this.