Chapter 7

It was 12 am and that was weird for Newt since he was always the first one to curl up into a ball and sleep.

The blonde got out of bed and started to walk towards the kitchen 'this is weird... what's bothering me?' He walked to the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror.

Newt woke up his boyfriend, holding a glass of water. Thomas groaned rolling over to look up at his boyfriend "what is it?" Newt smiled, "its time." "Time for what? Time for me to go back to bed?" The boy snickered as he grabbed his young boyfriend out of the bed and dragged him to the living room.

Thomas sighed in protest as he looked at Newt who sat on his lap giving him a swift kiss. "So this is what I'm thinking..." He trailed his hand down Thomas's chest. "Since Minho and Gally know about our relationship, maybe everyone else should know yeah?" Newt unbuttoned Thomas's blue shirt, hearing the boy gasp as he rubbed his hand over his bare chest.

Thomas sucked in a breath and looked up at him. "Well... maybe," he gave a loud whine as Newt twisted his nipple with his fingers "b-but when?" Newt stopped his actions not moving his hand. "At school on Monday," the blonde glanced at the calendar, 'it's Sunday' "tomorrow I mean, at lunch in front of the table where we all sit." Newt began rubbing his nipple once more, making Tommy squeal. "O-okay..." he let out a moan as he felt his boner growing. Newt smiled and got up "well see you in the morning Tommy sleep well!" The boy practically skipped back to the bedroom leaving the brunette horny, hot and confused.

The sun rose quickly waking up both boys. Newt jumped out of bed repeatedly whisper this is the day this is the day this is the day. Thomas followed close behind smiling at Newt. Thomas drove them both to school hearing Newt's breathe hitch as they pulled up to the opening. Newt practically yanked Thomas out of the car running into first period. Lunch came fast, Thomas's heart jumping in his throat. Newt grabbed Thomas's hand standing in front of everyone drawing all their eyes. "Look everyone me and Tommy have something to tell you." They heard whispers through the crowd. "Me and Tommy have been dating for, well god knows how long and I love him more than anyone else can compare." Newt pressed his lips against Thomas's earning a kiss and a moan. Everyone was shocked but soon they heard clapping and cheering. Newt looked at Thomas and smiled "I love you Tommy," Thomas blushed "I'm gonna fuck your brains out tonight by the way..." Newt whispered seductively making him jump.