Chapter 5

The next morning was slow. Newt had already gotten up and off to school while Thomas overslept through the alarm again. As the young boy got out of bed he found it hard to walk, and sit. 'Goddammit Newt' He groaned and limped his way to the kitchen and off to school. As he got there it was lunch. He spotted his boyfriend and their friends at one big table, an empty seat next to Newt. Newt always saved seats for him. Thomas limped his way over, getting some concerned looks. He smiled and took a seat, saying his hellos. "Hey Thomas you alright?" He heard Minho say, a hint of concern in his tone. "A-ah yeah! I'm just kinda sore." Newt smirked to himself knowing what his boyfriend was saying. Everyone was else was oblivious to what he was getting at and continued eating. The end of school came fast and the two boys made it back home. Thomas threw his bags and himself on the sofa with a deep sigh "Newt you know it could've been worse, teachers could've been asking more questions!" Newt smiled, "Honey its alright, the teachers wouldn't have gotten too deep into it." Thomas laid his head on the armrest soon falling asleep. He woke up the next morning, rubbing his eyes. He checked in the bedroom seeing he woke up an hour earlier than his boyfriend. As soon as Thomas checked the time he took a shower, got dressed and grabbed a piece of toast driving to school. Soon he got there & greeted his teacher, taking a seat between Minho and Gally. They both eyed the younger boy and smiled as they continued writing. An hour later the blonde boy showed up, taking a seat directly behind his boyfriend teasingly kicking his chair. Minho glanced at Newt then back to Thomas. The bell rang and they were let out of class to their second period, gym. The locker room was filled with the smell of socks and sweat. Newt eyed his boyfriend undressing, trying not to ravish him then and there. Thomas looked back at Newt saying "You alright man? you look-" before the brunette could finish his sentence Newt yanked the boy into the bathroom practically shoving him in the stall. It was the biggest stall. "N-Newt what're you doing? You'll know we'll get in trouble if we're caught back here while class is going on!" He hissed in a low whisper, trying to avoid his boyfriends half lidded sexy eyes. Newt pinned Thomas against the wall, kissing down his neck. Thomas gave a small whine in protest but soon gave in. Newt began slipping his hand past the boys boxers, grabbing his length slowly pumping it. Thomas gave a low mewl, trying to hold down his voice "Ah c'mom Tommy," he moved closer to the shorter ones ear "its not like anyones outside the stall" Thomas whined loudly bucking himself on Newt's hand, trying to get some friction. Newt pulled his hand out of Thomas's pants, licking the liquids off while making eye contact. That was it. Thomas then kissed the boy roughly, grinding slowly against his crotch making Newt moan into his mouth. Newt then yanked the boys pants down to his ankles blowing hot air on his dick. Thomas squirmed at the feeling. Newt gave a smile to himself as he practically ate Thomas's cock slightly gagging. Thomas made a loud high pitch screamed it echoing through the locker room. Meanwhile in the gym Minho and Gally were looking for the boyfriends, getting a little concerned. "Where the fuck are they?! They promised to be our partners for this damn thing and they don't even show up! Great." Gally hissed. Minho looked around, a lightbulb coming on "Hey weren't they the last ones in the locker room?" Gally glanced at the room over his shoulder "Lets have a look then" The two males jogged over to the locker room giving a quick look "Yo!" Minho called over to Gally as he heard noises near the bathroom. Gally and Minho walked into the bathroom heard loud slapping and panting. As they got closer to the family stall they heard something they would never be able to forget "Ah fuck Thomas you're so tight, damn I can't... So hot-" Thomas squealed, biting down on his knuckle till it bled "Newt please- harder.. I'm gonna-" He tilted his head back his hair sticking to his forehead. Minho and Gally stood outside red faced and flustered "Bloody hell Tommy I'm cumming I can't FUCK!" Minho saw white liquid slide down the stall door, signaling them to leave Minho and Gally ran back out into the gym as fast and quietly they could.