Chapter 4

Newt lowered himself down to Thomas's ass, giving a teasing lick. "N-Newt don't tease.." He whined through the gag, trying to buck his hips forward onto Newt's tongue. Newt positioned  himself, pouring as much lube as possible on his fingers pressing all three in at one time, slowly. Thomas made a low groan, tightening around his lovers fingers. Newt began scissoring and thrusting the three fingers at a slow pace quickly picking up speed, "bloody hell Thomas, you look hot as hell right now. I'd know a lot of guys who would pay for this right now. You're such a naughty boy you know that?" He teasingly whispered to the brunette in a seductive tone. Thomas saw stars as the blonde hit his prostate, but was unable to cum due to the cock ring. "N-Newt I- please I can't.. let me-" Thomas choked out, fucking himself on Newt's fingers. Newt sat back and chuckled as he kept pressing his fingers against Thomas's prostate ever so lightly. "What do you want me to do Tommy? I want you to scream for me." Newt removed the gag from the boys pink swollen lips, running his thumb against the bottom. Thomas gasped, choking out a barely audible sob. "Hmm? What was that?" Thomas sucked in a breath whining at the top of his lungs, "Newt- please fuck me please let me cum please.. please~" Newt gave a seductive grin and planted a kiss on his boyfriends forehead. "Good boy." Newt practically ripped off his pants, removed the cock ring and slowly positioned himself against Thomas's asshole. "Ya ready?" "Obviously" Thomas said in a low irritated groan. Newt smiled and pushed himself in slowly giving the younger boy time to adjust to his long length. After a few seconds Newt began thrusting without warning earning a high pitched moan from Thomas. Picking up the pace, Newt flipped the brunette on his back. Thomas hesitated letting out a desperate mewl as Newt's thrust slowed down. Newt then began fucking the boy like there was no tomorrow. After a few more thrusts the boy came inside his lover, leaving him a whimpering mess. Newt uttered a 'bloody hell' as he pulled out, semen staining the sheets. Newt bit down on Thomas's neck, kissing him after. "To show everyone you're mine." He gave a devilish smirk, ruffling his lovers hair. The two lovers got up and took a shower.