“Your... house?!” I practically choked out.

“Yes”

“Why?”

“You’re bleeding. You must be dumb to think I’m going to take you home with a bleeding arm.” He said while turning a corner and leading us up a pathway.

I had to blink twice to confirm what I’m seeing. A mansion as big as half a block is right in front of me. He lives here? Omg

He didn’t even knock on the door he just walked into the house. I was mesmerized by the appearance inside. His house looked like one of those homes’ you’d see on MTV cribs where the celebrities live. A doubled staircase, huge plasma TVs, polish wood floor, spotlights, etc. It was beautiful.

I was snapped out of it when he spoke.

“Sit here, I’ll be back in a second” he said while walking off somewhere. I took a seat on the couch next to a table top.

I sat there idly until he returned back with a medical kit in his hands. He placed it down on the table while making his way over to me

 “Can I have your arm please?”

I gave him my arm and he walked us over to the sink to so he could rinse off the blood on my arm. Most of it washed away but there some still threatening to come out.

He walked us back over to where I was sitting previously and moved his chair in front of mine. He placed this medical equipment on the table besides us.

He picked up the alcohol and poured some onto a cloth.

“This might sting.” He said before dabbing my arm with it. I jerked my arm back but he still kept my arm in his grip.

“Sorry” he quietly mumbled while dabbing it a couple of more times.

“Why are being so nice to me” I asked while looking up from my eyelashes.

“I don’t know, you’re different.” He said while shrugging his shoulders. How could a boy with too many tattoos and piercings have a good in his bad?

“Different? As in how?” I asked confusedly.

“Everything”

“Are you scared of me? He asked while staring at me.

“No” I quietly said.

I looked at him as he put ointment on my arm and wrapped a gauze pad around it. He made sure everything was done right and that there were no mistakes.

“Thank you” I said while he gently placed my arm on my lap.

“You’re welcome” he murmured as he walked away most likely so he could put the stuff away.

He came back down the stairs with keys in his hand and with a hoodie on. He made his way over to where I was and shook the keys in his hand.

“It’s time to go babe.” He said while opening up the front door.

I made my way up from the couch and walked over to where he stood. I walked through the door and waited for him to lock the door. He unlocked the car that was sitting in the driveway which happened to be an all-black Range Rover. He walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me and then closed it when I got in. He ran over to his door and hopped into the car. He turned the car on and turned the music down on low as he backed up out of the driveway.

“Where do you live?” he asked while driving down the street.

I told him my address and he nodded his head since he knew where it was. There were a few droplets of water hitting on the window but I couldn’t care less.

That’s until it started pouring outside. The rain was hitting the windows hard and Harry turned the window wipers on. It looked like a hurricane. The wind was blowing hard too. I never remembered the news saying that it was going to rain today.

Harry pulled up into the front of my house and I was about to leave when he stopped me.

“Wait!” he said while taking off his hoodie and handing it over to me.

“No, it’s okay I don’t need it. I’ll just run into the house.” I said while looking at his hoodie in his hand.

“Just take it. You’re going to get wet.” He said while pushing it into my hands.

I opened the hoodie up and put it over my head and stuck my arms through. It was soo warm and smelt like cigarettes and cologne mixed. His smell is intoxicating.

“Thanks” I said while opening up the door and putting the hood up. I ran over to the front door and stuck my keys in then walked inside.

I looked from the window and saw that he pulled off once he saw that I was inside and safe.

****

I offically love you guys omgg! I got 120+ votes on the last chapter??! Ahhh ahah you guys like omg love this story or?! Also this storyy is #113!!!!! *Faintsss* You guys are soo perfect I don't even know what to do anymore! It's so close to being in the top 100! :) Thanks so much guyss! So please comment & votee it means soo much! <3