Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1

Start from the beginning

I see Deucalion walking around the corner with Kali. He takes the tip off of his walking stick and says, "That's not nice." He throws the stick right next to the bitch's head. We run into the elevator and it closes before Kali could get in. 

We go a few floors up. All I can hear is pounding in my head. Suddenly the pain is too much and I scream, throwing up black. I keep throwing up, even when the elevator doors open. The bitch grabs me and pulls me to a room. 

"I'll help you," She says opening the door, throwing me to the side, walking in and the door closes behind her. "Only when I am out of here and safe from the pack of alphas that are trying to kill me. Only then." I am outside the door groaning, but I don't think anyone is paying attention to it. I can't see who is in the room, but I think Derek is there, because I hear low growls. 

I hear the PA system start and hear Melissa. I look towards the elevator. I see them open and two men run out. I start breathing heavily, and feel the liquid coming to my mouth. I bend over and cough up a lot more liquid than I thought I would. I look up and see Sam and Dean. Sam is looking around, while Dean is trying to get my attention, "Izzy? Can you---"

"Stop talking!" I grunt, "She'll come back." Sam starts to walk towards the door, "NO!" I hiss. He looks in quickly and his eyes widen at the scene. I hear a roar from the end of the hallway. I look along with the brothers. I hear loud footsteps. "Ethan, Aidan?" I hear stomps coming from the corner. Dean scoops me up and runs to the elevator. 

We get to the elevator, as I see Scott and Peter walk out. Peter has a syringe coming out of his chest. "All right boys! Let's rumble!" Peter says, and they both growl. I know Dean would never let me out if he thought I know who they were. So at the last second, before the door closed, I run my hand along all the buttons and stumble forward onto the floor outside the elevator. 

Scott hears the fall and looks back to see me, trying to sit up. He jerks his head to the room, and I groan as loudly as I could, "Derek! Derek help!" I say, crawling with my arms, towards the door. I see Derek in the window and he runs out to get me. He picks me up as Stiles, Cora and Ms. Blake follow. I see Ms. Blake groans as she sees me. I look back at the elevator to see that the brothers are almost back to this floor. I hear and ding as Derek pulls me up, "RUN!" I yell, stumbling to the side. Derek helps me run as we get to the stairs. 

We get to the basement and see that the ambulance is still there. Derek lets me go and helps Cora into the vehicle. Ms. Bitch grabs me and helps me walk to the side, "Derek?" We both say quietly. 

I see the body and stumble forward as I hear a voice. "Julia?" Kali walks around the van with the keys, "It really is you." She says as I back into Derek. From the corner of my eye, I see the Winchesters hiding with guns. 

Kali then runs towards us, "RUN!" Derek yells, pulling me. I start to run but slow down because I can't even see my hand. Derek puts an arm around me and helps me get to the elevator. He then throws a bed at Kali and the door closes, but not before I see the brothers round a corner and start to shoot. I know they saw me. We start to go up, and I slide to the floor. 

A second later, the power goes off and the elevator stops moving. Derek opens the door. I look and only see a blurred image. I start to blink, a lot. Ms. Blake kneels next to me, inspecting my eyes.

"Don't even think about it, if you break the service hatch, you will make a lot of noise telling them where we are. They will rip my head off before you land a punch." She says, not even looking at him. 

"Well then someone has to turn on the backup power." Derek says. My vision keeps getting blurrier so I shut my eyes and breathe. 

"Hey, stay with us!" Ms. Blake says.

"Go to hell," I whisper.

She scoffs as Derek crouches down and says, "Come on, stay with us."

I open my eyes and look at my wound, "I'm not gonna make it..."

"Yes you will, but not with out help," Ms. Blake says. 

"What do you mean?" Derek asks angrily.

"There is one way that she will survive." Ms. Blake says. I know she is hinting at something, but I can't thinking enough to know what.

Apperently Derek figured it out because he says, "No! I am not doing that!" 

"You have to! She will die!" 

"Do. What?" I ask wheezing.

"Give her the bite!" Ms. Bitch demands. 

"I am not doing that!" Derek says again. "I will not put her in more danger than she is already in! I am not going to force her--"

"Do it." I say. "It's ok, do it." I say, closing my eyes and sliding further down. 

"What?" They both ask.

"Everywhere I go, I see everyone die around me. Maybe, if I get stronger, I can stop it." I say smiling, but my eyes are still closed. I finally look up and both stumble back in surprise. "What?" 

"Your eyes, " Ms. Bitch says. "There're--

"Green." Derek finishes.

"My eyes are brown..." I say.

Derek crouches down next to me, "Do you really want the bite?"

Before I can respond, I scream out and start to through up more black liquid. "Yes," I say after I recover, "Please." I see Derek's eyes turn red and his fangs pop out. He takes my arm and bites. I look into his yes as they turn back from red. I slowly feel my eyelids droop and I fall to the floor, unconscious. 

PART 1!!! IZZY SAYS YES!! OMG!