power of a pure blood

Be dave ===>

The room was quiet. Dirk staggered, falling to the floor before glancing at you

"dave... i'll be... " a bit of blood dripped out of his mouth "...okay ... my sword doesn't..."

Dirk fell silent. His eyes stopped glowing as he laid on the floor, motionless. Jake's eyes widened with disbelief. He tried to crawl over to Dirk, but he was dragged back, his ass in the air as one hunter went in dry. Jake screamed out in pain, clawing the floor as the hunter had his way with him. John still lays there as the hunters smirk at him. " you didn't kill him, did ya? I like having em fight..." One of the hunters said with a cold smile as they slowly started to touch john .

Your heart was beating fast. You felt your blood boil and then one thing came into mind and your eyes turn completely red . " protect. ....them..." You thought aloud as your nails grew longer, your fangs sharper... Your body temperature rises drastically, soon burning off the chains. You step forward, unable to see or think clearly; your body moving on its own.

Be john ===>

Everything was spinning. You can see blurry figures come closer with evil smirks but then there heads turn to look at something. You slowly turn your head to see dave, who had broken free from his chains. He was standing there, breathing heavily, his eyes glowing pure red. His fangs had elongated. Protruding from his mouth, they had become almost as sharp as daggers. His hands twitched as his claws got longer and sharper. A pair of wings unfolded from his back as his tail waves around like mad. A red glowing steam came off of dave and he let out a low, terrifying growl. The boss man jumped back " HE'S A FUCKING PURE BLOOD " he yelled and all the other hunters stopped what they were doing and readied their weapons. Dave kept mumbling " protect them...protect them...!" In the blink of an eye, dave was in one of the hunters' faces letting out a blood curdling roar. The hunter jumped back " f-fuck!". Dave grabbed the hunter's head and popped it like a grape. The blood dripped down his face and he slowly turned to the next hunters still mumbling " ...protect them" he flew at the other hunters. ...it was like watching a bear that hadn't eaten in months attacking a group of bunnies. It was a slaughter. Your could tell dave was slowly changing he grew more crazy every time he killed. The sad face and hurting eyes that he had from the loss of his brother and the sight of his love and friend being raped had slowly turned into an evil grin. The yelling transformed into laughter until all the hunters were dead. Dave stood there with an evil grin as he started to lick the blood off of his hands. You slowly start to recover, sliding over to Jake and comforting him as you help him put his clothes back on. You get yours on and your turn back to Jake, who is now clinging to Dirk and crying his eyes out. You glance sadly back at Dave, who was finishing up the blood on his hands. You slowly got up and shuffle over to him.

"d-dave?" He flicks his head at you, his eyes still glowing red. You flinch at the look on his face. He kept mumbling out " protect them ..... protect... them". You shuffle closer " y-you did protect us, dave.. y-you saved us... so calm down down.." . Dave's head turns and got a huge smirk "....... who are they?" A chilling laugh came from dave and he flicks your head sending you flying. You hit the ground and rolled. Jake growls " JOHN stay away from him! that's not dave ....not anymore... that's a blood thirsty monster." He got a gun one that of the hunters had and stood up. You got up and limped in front of jake. " jake please. ....let me do this..... i want to fix this i know he's still there.....i know he's still dave ". Jake gives you an annoyed look and glances down at dirk, sitting back down to hold him. You hurt your leg when Dave flicked you, so you continue to limp, but didn't get close " dave.....hey... remember when we first met and you tricked me into bringing you into the house? And after that about a week later we went out and played tricks on people.....i got bored and threw a water balloon at you, getting you all wet......and after that we had a water balloon fight i got all wet and you knocked my glasses off ..... you laughed at me cause you were completely dry ....ya...and the next day i got a cold and you spent the week watching over me?" . You smiles (this stuff i'm saying happened in the 2 month time skip i did ) and dave twitches.