love sick

Be John ==> (i will start doing dave and dirk soon)
You slowly wake up and glance around, confused, your glasses missing from your face. You squint at your surroundings; all you can see is red walls. You feel around for your glasses. " looking for these? " Dave smirks. You can barely see his face, but you see him wiggle something in his hand. You then remember what happened and jolt to get up but you didn't see where the bed ended up falling off and hitting your head. " dang flabbit " you say, rolling around on the floor and holding your head. You hear Dave chuckle at the words you used. " what's so funny!?" You frown, rubbing your head. " you're funny and, if im being honest, kinda cute ". He says, coming over and picking you up by your chin . You squint trying to see his face better " i'm not gay!" You said with a huff, blushing a little. Dave tilted your head " not yet anyways " he puts your glasses on your face. Everything becomes clear and you get a gooooood look at him. blonde hair and sunglasses that cover his red eyes and a laid back style of clothing. ' wow...' you thought to yourself, backing away from him. Dave smiles " that was really funny, what you pulled back there... did you not know a gun had a safety? " You blush at the embarrassment " i..i've never held a gun before.....sorry....." you murmured, looking down. Dave smirked and you heard his stomach growl . You glanced up "are you hungry? " dave looks away and nods " we demons drink human blood, but human food can hold off our hunger......i haven't had human blood that actually tastes good, so i don't really try to eat". You glanced at him " oh....you...don't like eat souls?". Dave laughs hard " naw dude we have bloodlust. some humans confuse demons with vampires when they feed...but naw .... the difference is... that demons... are much much worse.

Be Jake====>
You look at the robot, trying not to remember the ass kicking it gave you. You sigh and glance around the room, trying to find something that you can use. You see Dirk's katana and scoff; he always had a bad taste in weapons. Well it was bad taste for you because you're a human and he's a demon - he's a lot faster then you... and a lot stronger. You start going through his stuff. " trying to find these? " You spin around to see dirk standing there, holding your guns. " actually, yes...." you back away and get that pen from earlier, holding it behind your back. " so dirk... why am i here...? you like to play with your food? " you ask, backing up as much as you can.
Dirk smirks, walks over and smiles at you before pushing you to the wall, making you yelp out and blush " i'm not gonna play very nice either. " He nibbles at your neck and bites down, drawing blood from you. You hate to admit it, but it felt pretty great. Dirk's tail wraps around your leg and rubs up and down, like a tease. He soon pulls away, making you blush even more. " you really hate me jake? " He looks at you and you nod. " you killed my grandfather and made that stupid robot kick my ass." Dirk looked at you, surprised. He slowly takes off his shades and reveals the orange glowing eyes you'd thought were so cool as a kid. His eyes go from cruel to soft and loving, with a dash of hurt. He lets you go and walks out of the room. You sink to the floor, your face as red as a beet. You, Jake English, were still in love with Dirk Strider.