Mingyu rubs his forehead. The flick Wonwoo gave him was so painful, gosh. It felt like an rubber band being pulled all the way then let go off, hitting him on his forehead.

Mingyu stares at the cat who was giving lots of affection to Wonwoo ( mainly because he was giving affection to it ). To be honest, Mingyu was jealous of how the cat gives more attention to Wonwoo than Mingyu. Mingy tried to touch it but it would ignore him for Wonwoo. Pouting, Mingyu sits on the concrete floor and folds his arms in jealousy and anger.

"Why doesn't it like me?!" Mingyu cries as he glares coldly at the cat that ignores him .

"because you aren't giving it affection, you idiot." Wonwoo sighs.

"But I tried touching it, it ignored Me."

An idea sparked in Wonwoo's head. Wonwoo then places his bag on the floor, searching for something. He then pulls out an carton of milk.

of course! Cats love milk!

Wonwoo then tears open the carton. He tears it a bit more so that the cat will be able to reach for the milk to drink it. Wonwoo places the milk nearer to Mingyu so that it'll will come closer to him.The cat immediately crawls over to the milk, licking the milk in the carton.

"try patting it now."

Mingyu slightly hesitates to pat the cat.

what if it scratches me? Will it bite me? Will it run away??

But of course, Mingyu gave in and strokes its head. Surprisingly, The cat didn't attack him or anything. Feeling blessed, Mingyu touches it everywhere. Its fur was so soft and black like onyx. Its eyes were green like emerald and shiny like any other gems. God, It looked so adorable when it licks the milk.

Once the cat was done with its drink, Its attention was on Mingyu. Purring, The cat crawls over to Mingyu, rubbing its head against Mingyu's knee.

"it likes you." Wonwoo says as he gives an neutral smile to Mingyu.

"IT DOES???!" Mingyu exclaimed loudly. He almost scared the cat away.

"yup." Wonwoo hovers his hand over the cat's head and strokes its head then moving his hand up to it's ears.

"does it have an name yet?" Mingyu asked, facing Wonwoo.

"ah...not yet.."

"LETS NAME IT THEN!" Mingyu pokes the top of cat nose and smiles to himself when it didn't swipe his hand away.

"uhmm..heuk? (heuk means black in Korean)?"

"Nah... something more feminine ..."

"Kuro? (it means black in japanese) "

"I like that..but something is quite off if we called it kuro..."

the two boys thought of an name for the cat for quite an long time. They didn't even realize that they were already late for school! As the boys thought of an name for the cat, it got quieter and silence filled the air until Mingyu slammed his fist onto the floor.

"HYUNG! I CANT THINK OF-"

before he could finish his sentence, the Cat made an unusual "NYAA" sound out of nowhere. It was quite soft and the cat sounded squeaky but the two of them heard it clearly. Both of them slowly looked at each other and all of a sudden, they suddenly burst into an loud laughter. Wonwoo hid his face and bit into his sleeve as he tried to control himself from laughing tho it didn't work as muffled laughter could be heard from him while Mingyu rolled on the dirty floor,laughing. water in his eyes and dirt all over him. But it didn't matter. The boys were laughing so hard at the sound the cat made which was adorable yet amusing. The two finally stopped after their laughing their asses out although Mingyu was still laughing ,crying and making groaning sounds as his stomach hurts from laughing.

"we're naming it nya."

"how about nyan?" Wonwoo replied.

"OK set! "

Mingyu beamed at the official name they were giving the cat. It fits perfectly with the cat's looks and how it made the weird "nya " sound. Wonwoo too was glad about the name "nyan". Simple and cute.

"hey hyung, how long have we've been here?"

"Uhm.. its eigh- FUCK! MINGYU, WE HAVE TO GO NOW!"

"wHAT?! OKOK LETS GO!"

the two of them grabbed their belongings on the floor and said their goodbyes to nyan before sprinting off to school. They laughed and screamed as they ran furiously to school. The weather was windy which kinda messed up their hair and froze their faces as they ran to school. Despite the windy weather, they had fun running to school, side by side, making the "nya" joke and laughing at it over and over again.

"ah shit! I forgot the ttebokki!"

Mingyu suddenly remembered all about the ttebokki when he saw an drink machine as he ran passed it with Wonwoo.

"dammit...never mind, Mingyu. you had fun naming the cat with Wonwoo and you even got to touch an cat for once! All thanks to Wonwoo. "

Mingyu glanced at Wonwoo whose hair was all over the place because of the windy wind. Despite the Wind, He could still see Wonwoo smiling and laughing as they ran side by side. His smile and laughter is so precious. Its rare for Mingyu to hear him laugh and smile. Its like an gem, you don't often find an real one in your daily life.

Hyung is really different from what I thought about him that time when I bumped into him. He's cold at first but somewhere, just somewhere, there is a little warmth and love in that heart that Wonwoo has. Heh..

I like hyung.

---end of chapter 7---

A/n : GOSH! IT WAS SO TIRING TO WRITE THIS! ANYWAYS, IM BACK AFTER AN 2/3 DAY REST. sorry about not telling you hius about it :'( I will do "13 to 1 " tmr. its currently 12:55 am here and my phone percentage is 21% . I have to go sleep now, BYE :) ❤

EDIT: I'm still doing some little edits to this story so it will be more detailed ;-; you can still read it but it will just be a bit more detailed. this is what I publish first. I'll edit tmr.