Chapter 7: The Man

Y/N POV

*WARNING, KINDA SEXUAL OK BYE DONT KILL ME IM SORRY*

That was a stupid thought. Why would I ever think it would be...payback?

"Y/N..can I talk to you..." Newt said aggressively. "Alone." He glared towards Thomas.

Thomas' face flushed and he shuffled out the door. As soon as the door closed, I was being pulled forward.

Lips smashed into mine roughly. Full of passion and jealousy.

Newt pulled away. "Can Thomas kiss you like that?" His voice was loud and rough. Newt has never been like this.

I shook my head.

Newt pushed me back against the stone wall. Cold shivers ran around my body.

"I said, can THOMAS kiss you like that?" Newt raised his voice louder. He pushed his lips against mine, as well as our bodies, leaving no space between our bodies.

I pulled away breathless. "No." I squeaked.

Newt ran his hand softly up my shirt. His cold-soft hands running up and down my stomach. Tingles ran all over my body, making me shake ever so slightly.

Newt leaned down right by my ear. "Can Thomas make you feel like this?" Newts soft lips touched my ear as he spoke. His voice, just barely a whisper make my knees weak.

"No Newt he cant. He never can. Never will."

He move ever so slowly, kissing my cheek, and then leaving the room; leaving me confused.

I stayed leaned against the wall, bending my head back in frustration. I still cant get over the fact that Thomas loves me.

Just because we kissed, doesn't mean I don't want Newt to hate him. They are BEST FRIENDS.

I decided I needed to go talk to Thomas. I walked to the door, opening it, and just as I stepped out, the first punch got thrown.

I stared in horror as Newt punched Thomas endlessly. Thomas was laying on the floor, not even struggling, fighting back, nothing. Yet, Newt continued to beat the boys guts.

"NEWT! STOP!" I ran towards them. The other gladers stood shocked, circling around them. "GET OFF OF HIM!" I screamed. I wrapped my arms around Newts torso, trying to pry him off. Newt stopped, backing up. I leaned down on the floor, staring at the unconscious and bloody Thomas.

"Thomas? Thomas?" I placed my hands on his shoulders, shaking him. My mouth was agape from shock. How could Newt do this?

As I stared at Newt, showing dissapointment and shock, there was a slow clap comming from somewhere.

All of us snapped our heads to the side, looking towards the wall.

There, stood a man in a white lab coat clapping and smiling.

"Great job. Knocking Thomas unconscious. Now. Who wants some answers?"

-

HEYYY!!

Wop wop pow pow wopwop pow pow aye