Chapter 1

Ashley's POV
"Hey everyone it's Ashley! So today's video is going to be a little update video, along with a Q&A." I said into my Camera holding up my phone.  "So the first update and only update is I'm moving soon! It's a secret right now, to where I'm moving, but you'll find out soon!" I said, "now onto the questions. The first question comes from Mackenzie Collins. She asked, 'If you were to choose a celebrity to be president, who would you choose?' wow that's hard!" "probably Channing Tatum! Mostly because he's hot, and who wouldn't want to be under his rule? I mean come on."
After I finished answering all my questions, i did my usual sign off. "bye everyone!" while waving and putting my hands up to the lens to cover it.

I stood up and turned off my camera. I got my SD card out of it and say it on my desk, then cleaned up my studio lights and my tripod.

Now I need to edit this video because it's going up tonight. So I walked over to my desk, put the SD card into my
computer, and got to work.

After about 30 minutes I got a call, from Zoe Sugg. "Zoe!" I say yelling like a little girl. "Hiiii! So I made all the arrangements! I found the perfect room for you!" she said squealing.
"Alright! Thank you so much for letting me move in with you! I need to start packing! I have like 2 weeks until I move right?" I asked her. "Yes! 13 days actually! I've been counting down the days!" she says. "wow." I say laughing, I'm gonna go finish editing and upload my video. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye." "Bye Bye Ash." Zoe said and I hung up.

About a half an hour later I finished editing my video for this Wednesday. I went to YouTube and started uploading my video. I grabbed my phone and tweeted 'New video being uploaded right now!' I locked my phone, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out of the shower, put on my robe and my hair into a towel. I did my makeup and went to my closet, I got a pair of jeans, a crop top, and white converse. I took my hair out of the towel, and put it into a messy braid.

I'm meeting my best friends today at Starbucks, Jenna and Charlie.

Jenna and I have been friends since 8th grade, and Charlie and I have been best friends since 11th grade, two years ago.

It was about 1:15 now, and I needed to be at Starbucks by 1:30, so I went out to the car got in and started it. My favorite song came on, 'Only' by Nicki Minaj. 

When I got to Starbucks I walked in and of course I was early, so I walked up and ordered just a coffee with French vanilla creamer. Then found somewhere for us to sit.

After a few minutes, Jenna and Charlie showed up. I stood up and gave them a hug. They went and got their drinks, then came back and sat down.

"So are you excited about moving?", Charlie asked me, taking a sip of his drink.

"Yes! but I'm gonna miss you guys so much", I said, with sadness in my tone.

"You'll come visit right?", Jenna asked. 

"Defiantly!", I replied.

After talking to them for about 2 hours, it was around 4:00. We hugged goodbye, there were a few tears, but we sucked it up.

When I got home I started to pack all my belonging.
-----------------
I know this chapter was short, and not really well detailed, but I promise it gets better! 

Next chapter is fast forwarded to when she moves to England with Zoe.

~FloatingPuppies:)