prologue

(Louis and Niall are twins but Niall got Maura's skin color and Louis got Johannah's skin color. Niall dyed his hair blonde but if he kept his brunette hair he would've looked just like Louis and vice versa)

Waking up sucks. 

Niall would rather stay in bed until his fingers get wrinkled or until his mom or Louis would come into his room to wake him up. 

"Niall!"

And speaking of Louis. The brown haired boy was a foster child in Greg's foster home. 

He had been sent there by a lady who sold her body to people, she claimed she couldn't give Louis the proper home he should have had so she gave him away. 

Disgusting.

Niall always called it disgusting. 

Because it was. The lady may have had to do mortifying things, but the events that brought her to using her body as a conclusion where and still are nothing but disgusting.

One day when the blonde boy was visiting his brother and his wife he accidentally hit Louis with his arm. The boy didn't say anything. He was very quite. 

So Niall tried again, to apologize, but nothing happened. 

Louis would either nod slowly or just stare it him with a blank expression. 

Day after day Niall made the silent boy talk to him but it wouldn't work. Except for one day when the brown haired boy got hurt. Niall was right by his side though, because Louis was new and he didn't know anything about what their protocol was if someone got hurt. 

That day Louis actually talked to him but his first words to Niall where actually very shocking, "Wow...thanks for staying with me, even though I gave you all the obvious signs of me not caring, or me not actually looking into your existence..." His voice was full of sassiness, and his eyes finally held something besides a dull dark blue color; mischief.

Since the two boys where ten and didn't know any better they ended up getting into random fights with each other, and causing trouble together, because since then it's only been the two of them. 

That's how Maura ended up adopting Louis and claiming that the two boys where secret lost twins. 

Now back to the present. The blue-eyed boys where in their Junior years of Highschool, with higher grades than most of the Seniors in the school. 

They study together, and if they didn't understand something they would both study what the subject was for days or weeks. 

And that's how they found themselves dubbed the freaks of the school. Outcasted for being gay, smart, too ugly, too 'fat', too boring, too slutty, too annoying...just too...much

But it was okay. Because they had each other. And the other outcasts of the school. 

Well it was okay until their dad had mysteriously disappeared, and Maura went through mountains of stress and all-nighters to keep money in their café and in their house. She had to fire almost all of her employees except for one, who was the most closest and hardworking of them all. 

Eleanor, was always putting sweat and blood into the way she worked. But the weird thing about that was, she was a maid. Well not an actual maid but she had to dress like it, because her mom owned  a maid café. A café where everything was turned cute, and warm. Like having kitty cookies, and fancy drinks. 

(I promise there is no Elounor, she's a lesbian in here I just kinda hate how the fandom posts so much hate into the girls dating 1D because if you think about it maybe they don't wanna be in the relationship either. She's a lesbian here, and I just love Danielle x Eleanor! It's really cute.)

That's how Louis and Niall found themselves in black and pink maid outfits for their mom's café. She promised them twenty pounds every two weeks, for each of them if they help around the shop. It was like hiring workers, but you don't need to go to the trouble of meeting up with strangers. 

Every Monday through Thursday all three of them would work after school but on Friday they would only work about three hours after school before they where sent off, and on the weekend it was turned into a normal café without the perverted maids hopping around to serve each perverted old guy that came through with wads of cash in their pockets. The menu would turn into normal, boring things like blueberry muffins that say their half the calories but their the same thing, instead of the kitty cat cupcakes or the otaku-buns. 

It was an okay cycle to go through. Wake up at six AM, go shower, change into the maid outfit, work, clock out on eight AM, go to school, get called freak and homo, sit behind the tree for lunch so they wouldn't get bullied, go home at two-thirty, work, clock out at five, do homework, talk to each other, fan boy, eat, study, then sleep. 

Simple. 

Well...that wasn't until mother nature decided to cry because father time wasn't spending enough time with her, and made Zayn Malik and Harry Styles the two most coolest teenagers in the whole school, walk into the café and meet eyes with people who they want to learn more about. 

But you know what they say curiosity killed the cat.