"You don't even know what I had to do for this, you have no idea how much this shit cost and how hard it is to find in this fucken country ." His eyes got wider then back to normal.

"Damn Kris and I thought you weren't about that life." He said.

"Fuck up Luke, are you going to leave or sleep in here tonight I have shit to do tomorrow." I said to him, he just looks at me without saying anything.

"I'm staying in here tonight I miss you." I roll my eyes and lay down next to him are I take the Oxy, it doesn't take long to kick in when it did I was out of it and sleeping.

I wake up with Luke spooning me, I roll over to the other side of the bed so I can get changed. School first then going to Rock to see if Victor is still around, I walk over to the shower and take my clothes off I look on the side of my body and see a huge scar going from the side of my right boob and down half way.

This is what Victor did to me because of my Father, but let's get off of that topic it is depressing. I hop in the shower and let the hot water run over my body, I feel all the shit of yesterday run down my body and into the drain. I hear the door open I try my best to cover up but there is not point.

"Kris." I hear Luke say as he gets closer.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked him.

"I want to jump in the shower with you?" Is he crazy, I don't need this right now.

"Luke trust me when I say this, you don't want to see what the crash did to me and I'm sure you won't want to see all my fat." I said to him thought the shower.

"But you are so huggy at night time, you keep my dark soul warm." I can hear the strain in his voice, why would he want to do this to me now. Out the everything he knows about me and who I am he wants to jump in the shower now. I have never really showed my body to people when I have they have been drunk.

"Fuck it, come in." I hear him strip down and jump in, he doesn't look down all his does is look in my eyes, after all theses years he wants to do this shit now. He wants to do this shit me now fuck him.

He washes my back, his hand moving along the small scars next to the big one. His finger moves down it not wanting to hurt me, his touch is soft I didn't know he could be like this. I couldn't handle this anymore of this I move him and pin him up against the wall, the more I look at him the more I see the difference between him and Jayden.

Luke's eyes are more of a green, his nose more slim damn and his body is better too. His hair is more of a brown than blonde, how could I think that he looks like his brother. Before I could do anything else I was out of that bathroom.

I change into Beige shorts and a black V-Neck, Luke walks in wearing nothing but a towel. He smiles and walks out of the room and just as he does Tristan walks out of his, he looks at me and winks.

"Don't look at me like that Tris." He smiles like a kid.

"You really have a thing with brothers." Was all he said then walked out.

Everybody was up and down stairs, food was out on the table and lucky for them I was hungry as fuck. I didn't eat at all last night, I sit down next to Jayden and then Luke sits next to me, Tristan is on the other side looking at me and looking at Luke.

I get a ring out of the bag is has a deep sapphire stone inside of it I put the ring on my thumb then put the bag back in my pocket, everyone is eating quietly I am happy about that I stuff my face and then walk out the door.

"I'll be back tonight Mumma." I yell out before leaving.

"Bye Mum." Jayden said after me.

"Yeah Bye Mum." Tristan was the last one to talk and then we were gone.

"Okay kids before we go to school we need to go to my Dad's car yard, so I vote on taking the bus because it will only take 5 minutes." I turn on my heel and see the boys looking at each other.

"Why?" Tristan asked.

"We are going to to pick up my Pops 1976 Chrysler Valiant Charger limited White knight car." Both boys jaw drop when they watch me swing the keys around on my finger.

The Bus came on time when I saw my Dads yard coming into view, this is just one of them he has 10 others though out the county and he is making it publicly tradable soon. The bus stops right in front of it, all the times I came here as a kid and thought this was the best job ever, really all it does it push you away and into things more questionable.

I saw the car behind all the junk, it was wrapped in a black cover that kept the dust off of it. My Pop gave this car to me because he knew what my Dad did will do with it, he brought this car from brand new and like he was going to let his son sell it for more money. I pulled the cover off and the White was still bright like the day we hind it, no rust was in sight the everything about this car was sexy. 

I hope I it and so do the boys, Tristan sits in the front this time. It takes me 10 minuets to get to school, when we get into the car park everyone is looking at the car and wondering why I am driving. I'm not really aloud because I am to lazy to go for my license but who cares, it's only illegal if you get caught.

"Baby I missed you." I heard China's voice from the background.

"I told you I was coming." Jayden said to her.

I walk away not wanting to see them be close, but knowing Jayden he will fall for this girl then i will need something else to get her back, I'm down for being mean to her but to Jay I could never do that.

Will walks up to me, with Becky close behind him. He rolls his eyes and sits with us at the table, he looks done but I know he will be loving the attention that she is giving him.

"Kris OMG I heard what happened to your brother." I looked to my right and saw the smug look on Josh's face. He is the brother of Victor an asshole just like him, I knew him from primary school. Our Mums liked to talk and stuff but he never talks about the fact that he was one my best friends before his older brother came back into town.

"I knew you would know something about that I just didn't know if you were going to come to school or not." I said back to him while standing up straight so I am facing him.

"I'm sure your mother would have been worried sick if she wasn't a meth head like that father of yours. Are you going to be just like them what do they say mother like daughter. " I haven't seen red in so long I thought I would be able to keep the anger at bay. I was wrong so very very wrong

3rd person point of view.

It happened so fast, Kris was just looking at Josh like she was going to laugh in his face but no that wasn't the case this time. She looked him right in his eyes, Kris balled up her right hand to make it a fist then BANG a right hook to his check bone. A smile fell upon her face when Kris heard the crack of his check bone against her fist.

He fell to the ground fast but he also go up quick which was shocking to most people, when Kris right hooked people like that they never got up. He jabbed her nose but you can see the steam coming off her head she has to much anger in her body and it is all about to get let out.

With 3 quick jabs to his face and stomach then an upper cut, she hears the jaw braking as her fist made inpact on it but she doesn't stop there. No one knows that she is blinded in rage they can't see that her eyes look almost blacked out. She jumps on top of Josh punching him over and over again until she heard yell and someone that looked a lot like Jayden running up and pulling her off of josh. As soon as she is off of him spark is blacks out not knowing what to do with the madness coming close to her mind.