14

Took that photo last weekend hunting!😋👆

My heart was beating out of my chest. We were constantly checking for service.
"Yes one bar! I've gotta make this quick!" Cameron yelled dialing Kian.
"Kian you know where I came camping! Yea well we are stuck in the truck with a grizzly outside and can't get out. We need a distraction hurry!" He ended the call and thankfully got the call made before the service went out again.
I sat there staring at the dashboard. Something in my lower stomach felt weird. Like really weird. I put my hand over it an felt around. I have gained some weight damn.
"Are you okay?" Cam asked me knocking me out of my daze.
"Yea it's just, my stomach feels really weird- probably just a sickness or something."
"Okay. Is it bad to say I'm scared right now?" He is so dumb.
"No it's not I'm scared too." I quickly said checking my phone again.
--
It's been 2 hours and still, no sign of Kian. It's almost sunset so we are in for a long night.
"Babe, c-can I ask you a question?" I asked Cam. He nodded. "Am I a good kisser? Do I make you feel pleased when we- you know.?"
He chuckled. "Babe, I've laid two girls in the past but you've made me feel like I'm on cloud nine." He smiled grabbing my knee.
--
9:15 p.m.
It is a starry night and still no sign of Kian. The bear "went away" but they play tricks. Bears leave and hide until the prey emerges again and then they kill.
I yawned and locked the doors. My stomach turned. Cam rested his head on my stomach and I leaned my seat back. Enjoying the sleep. I ran my hands through his hair, playing with strands of it. He was snoring (as usual) and I just stared out the window looking at the stars.
--
1:00 a.m.
*honk honkkkkkk*
I jolted up and same as Cam. Finally they arrived. We got out of the car quickly and Nash backed us up with a gun in his hand. I grabbed everything inside and threw it in the back of the truck- I didn't give a damn right now.
"Keep honking the horn!" Cam yelled. Jc and him ripped the tent down in at least 3 minutes. They threw that in the back of the truck too. I checked my finger for my ring and it was still there. Phew.
--
"Let's go!" I shouted and we drove out of the deep woods.
--
We were laughing our butts off driving up the highway.
"That was so crazy! I had so much fun but was scared all at the same time!" He laughed.
"Same!"
)
We were laughing and talking about relatable-funny-ironic things the entire ride home. My eyes burneddddd.
Finally we reached home and I instantly ran in and to my room. Of course Cam followed me.
"Goodnight," I whispered to him. He was snoozing along when a puking feeling came to me. I ran to my bathroom and upchucked everything I've eaten in at least a day. there was no way....

What do you guys think is wrong with Fina??