Chapt. 8: hood night

Começar do início

"Shut up." Chloe nudge Stacie's side and picked up the folders that were stacked in the 'want' pile.

"You guys gonna get her? If not we will." The Treblemakerz captain bumper quipped, earning some 'whoo's from the other treblez. Both Chloe and Stacie ignored his comment and left the auditorium.

•••

Beca was scared.

You know it's not everyday your taking from your dorm at night, sack over your head and you can't hear anything.

"The sopranos. Jessica, Mary Elise, Lilly. The mezzos. Cynthia Rose, Stacie, Kori. And our altos. Fat Amy, Denise, Ashley and Beca." She heard a voice say, the sack that was previously covering her face was snatched off her head. He hair was a mess now. Beca scanned the room, seeing Stacie first (the one who removed her sack), then Ashley then Chloe and then everyone else.

"What's going on?" Beca's question went ignored. Chloe began,

"We shall begin by drinking the blood of the sisters that came before you." Chloe proceeded towards Beca, leaning the plastic bejeweled wine glass forward.

Beca looked Chloe in the eyes, "dude,no." She took a half step back, just to be sure.

Chloe leaned forward, defeating the whole purpose of Beca moving back.

"Don't worry it's Boone's Farm." Chloe said, adding a (unnecessary) wink.

After some convincing, Beca eventually took a sip of the red liquid and Chloe moved on to Ashley. When Chloe finished with Jessica, she walked back over to the front with Stacie. She grabbed the Bella scarfs and handed them out to everyone.

"Now, if you'll place your scarves in your right hand," Stacie trailed off. She was attempting to be uptight and professional like Aubrey but, it wasn't working - so Chloe took the lead.

"I, sing your name."

All the girls sang - unharmonized of course - in sync. Stacie giggled a little.

"Promise to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of a Bella woman."

"That's it. No werewolves or anything." Now, when Stacie added that comment, Chloe laughed. She never understood why the blonde never liked the treblez, she was in love with uni.

Chloe and Stacie both waited for the mood to calm for them to synchronize,

"You are all Bella's now."

Cheers roared from the girls; whilst Beca just stood, frightened a little.

"I want some more of this." Fat Amy said as she held her skirt up and took a huge gulp out of the plastic cup.

•••

Before we fall in love played as the Barden Bellas made their way down the steps, entering aca-initiation night.

"welcome to a-ca-initiation night. Prepare to soften the beach." Stacie announced, stepping forward towards the drinks. Chloe followed, along with the other Bella's expect for Amy and Beca.

"I don't know what I'm doing here." Beca mumbled to Amy as they moved away from the steps to let everyone else walk down. Amy laughed, replying, "Just living the dream. I still can't believe they let my sexy fat ass in." Amy also disappeared down the stairs towards the alcohol. Jesse then appeared,

"Beca! Beca!"

"Wow."

"Be-caw! Be-caw. Do my eyes deceive me or are you a Barden Bella?"

"No."

"You're one of those a cappella girls, I'm one of those a cappella boys, and we're gonna have a-ca-children. It's inevitable."

"You're really drunk right now. I don't think you're gonna remember any of this."

"No. I'm not drunk at all, you're just blurry."

"You okay? Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"You almost fell over?"

"No, she didn't. You know I could..." Yeah, Jesse's drunk.

"Can you pass a sobriety test right now?"

"Yep"

"Can you stand up straight?" Beca asked, pushing her boyfriend back and he came lunging back forward.

"See how I come right back?," Beca pushed him back angain and he came right back. "And I come right back."

"Right. Wow."

"Can I get you a drink?"

"It sounds great."

Chloe shifted her head and saw what was happened between Beca and Jesse. She watched closely. Seeing Beca with Jesse made her feel empty.

"I'm gonna go get you a drink."

"Go for it."

"I think you need to get on this level." Jesse walked off.

"Please be careful." Beca shouted at Jesse. He waved he hand, signaling he heard Beca.

Chloe watched Jesse walk away and took this chance to go say something. Ignoring the fact that she's drunk. She ran over and grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to her face. Beca grumbled.

"Hi. I am so glad that I met you." Chloe leaned in even closer, she could kiss Beca, if she wanted to. She could literally feel Beca's breath brushing across her lips. "I think that we're gonna be really best friends."

"Yeah. Well, you saw me naked, so..." Beca smiled whilst saying.

"Yeah. So, what did you and Jesse talked about?" Chloe asked; she was just being nosy.

"Nothing much. He was drunk actually."

"Mhm.."

"Are you- aren't you drunk? You're drunk aren't you?"

"No. Your face is green." Chloe stumbled forward into Beca. Beca caught Chloe and sat down, letting Beca lay on her. Chloe stood up;

"Alright. I'm gonna go get a drink. This ginger needs her jiggle juice. See you later."

"Make good choices."

Right as Chloe left, Jesse came skipping up the stairs with drinks.

"Thanks."

WHOO FINALLY AN UPDATE. sorry for the wait, thanks for being so patient with me. I should be updating regularly now that I've got stuff done. 😋 hope you guys liked the chapter and let me know what you think.