Chapt. 4: Spin the bottle

A/N: some stemily in this chapter. (Stacie and Emily).

Despite the fact that both - Stacie and Chloe - didn't know where Beca and Emily's dorm room was, they still managed to find it; close to 12 am. That was a bummer. For Emily, that is - because she was already showered, dressed, teeth brush, etc. four hours ago.

Also, upon arrival, Stacie had dropped all the beer, stumbling over Emily's hoard of plastic pony horses, (all of them being no bigger than 1.5 in.). It's also Stacie's fault; who wears heels over to someone's place, let alone a dorm room.

When that happened, immediately 4 guys came out to clean it up. My guess was that they didn't want anyone to call the campus police for a disturbance - or, maybe, it's because Stacie is hot and they wanted to grab her attention by doing something for her.

It was currently 1 am, and all four of them had been sitting there like statues for over an hour doing absolutely nothing. Not to point fingers but, never invite someone over if you don't have any entertainment. That's like ordering a stripper and having no one or no-thing for her to stripe on. Okay, that was a weird comparison but, the point is that - there's 4 girls, in a room, with nothing to do... And we all know where this is headed.

"I'm bored." Stacie stated, fidgeting, once again, with Beca's DJ equipment. Beca occasionally will make mixes of her favorite songs, finding the right bass, making sure their linked, and can be played together without sounding off.

Beca hadn't been paying attention to anything, rather just being on her phone, headphones in, blasting music and scrolling through tumblr.

"Well, what do you guys wanna do?" Emily asked, doing her best to sound calm. Even though it's been an hour, she's still shocked that Chloe and Stacie are in her dorm room - and it's all because of Beca.

"I don't know. What about you Beca?" Chloe asked, turning her head around and seeing Beca; it being obvious Beca didn't hear Chloe - she has in headphones.

Beca, did in fact hear Chloe, but, she decided it would be better to ignore her, and she was gonna do just that - until she heard the conversation continue; the topic being her. She turned down her music to listen.

"Does she always do that?"

"Actually no, you'd be surprised at how much she listens to my ramblings. Although I'm now doubting that those nods of agreement where just for my satisfaction." Emily said, once again proving the excess information she always spills.

"Well then, do something that will get her attention."

All the girls looked around the room, being careful how hard they diverted their heads so it's not obvious that they are in fact - looking around the room.

"Okay. I'll mess with her stuff."

Stacie pleaded, immediately jumping to her feet and proceeding over to the corner table, where Beca's only valuable belongings sit. She examined everything carefully for a while until Beca's Beats by Dre headphones caught her eye, she snatched them off the table and started manhandling with them.

Beca on the other hand, was watching from the corner of her eye, just what Stacie was doing. She had heard the previous comments about wanting to get her attention. Beca didn't wanna give in but, she really didn't need her headphones broken again, (it's was like 3 years ago, she was a freshman, the cab driver grabbed Beca's bag without her permission, and dropped it. The headphones here crushed under the impact of her Mac. Yeah she was glad it was her headphones and not her laptop but, she still had the replace them; another $700 and she want even on campus yet).

"Hey, hey, okay, let's not play with Beca's things." Beca pleaded to Stacie, removing the headphones from her heads and setting them back down.

"I got it. Spin the bottle." Chloe excitedly suggested.