Chapter 1.

Y/N Pov*

I was working a all day shift, 10 AM to 10 PM at the Cafe and I cant wait to go home, I'm so tired and its 30 minutes to closing time which is at 10 PM and I hear the door open, great. I grab my notepad and look for which table they went to, I finally spot her in the back kinda hiding and I walk over "hello, I'm Y/N and I'll be taking you order" I say and when I look up I see a beautiful girl in a yellow sweater and sweat pants and honestly I like girls who don't have to dress up to feel good and she starts to speak, her voice is angelic but familiar "what do you recommend?" I think for a second "the chicken ceasar wrap is one of my favorites" she smiles handing me the menu "I'll take two and a water" I look at her confused "I can barely eat one.. and you are only a little bit bigger then me" she giggles and its one of the cutest thing ever "I'm buying you one" and now I'm even more confused "why?" "because I'm that asshole who came in almost at closing, its the least I can do" I smile at her "first don't call yourself that, you came in during open hours so you're not doing anything wrong and second its my job to feed a paying customer" I walk over and start making one wrap and bringing it to her with water "its on the house" she looks confused "you offered me some food because you felt bad for making me stay, most people who come in during the last 30 minutes of my shift give me attitude but you're really cool" I try to walk back but I'm stopped "you can sit here if you'd like" I turn back and smile sitting down "I'm Selena" "why this place out of all the places open until 1 am?" "well, its smaller and smaller places have better food and its way better for you then take out from fast food restaurants" I nod "that's true" "what time did you start?" "10 AM" and her eyes widen "you've been here for almost 12 hours?!" I laugh "yeah" "how do you still have energy?" "coffee" she giggles "what do you do? I mean you obviously know where I work" I say looking around the cafe and when I look back she has a look of confusion "uh well, my job is a little different, I travel and stuff" I giggle at her "you make it sound like you're some kind of agent for the FBI" she laughs loudly "I'm not that exciting."

We sit there for 2 hours just talking and I learned her favorites and likes and dislikes and she learned mine, my phone went off and I saw it was 12 am "holy crap we've been talking for 2 hours" she checks her phone "holy crap it has" I giggle "uh we should go, I was supposed to close at 10" she hands me her phone "can I have your number so I don't have to make up a fake reason to come here? and so maybe I have your number to text you the details for our first date?" she asks shyly "are you asking me out Ms.Selena?" she nods "would you like to go on a date with me Ms.y/n?" I blush "I'd love to" she kisses my cheek and walks out sending me one more glace and I blush harder and walk to the back cleaning and locking up.

I get into my car and a song I hear a lot because my work only plays one station and I don't know the name of it or the artist but I know the chorus and I softly sing along " Oh oh oh oh Yeah, baby, slow down the song Oh oh oh oh Yeah, baby, slow down the song" I pull into my house and turn my car off, usually I don't like pop but I like a few artists, not enough to know every little thing about them but I enjoy Fifth harmony, Demi Lovato, 5 seconds of summer, Zendaya and Little Mix but I like older music like Nirvana, breaking Benjamin, Evans Blue, Rise against, Simple plan and Green day but that's just a few. I take my jacket off and walk into my kitchen when I feel my phone vibrate and I see I'm getting a phone call from Selena "hello?" "hey, I was just calling to see if you got home okay" I smile "I did thank you, did you get in okay?"she giggles "well I died 3 times and became a superhero so I'm not sure" I laugh "depends which superhero" "Spiderman" I smile big "then I guess my date is also my favorite superhero" she giggles "who knew you were a closeted nerd" "me?" I say sarcastically making her laugh, I never wanna stop hearing it "okay, I'll text you because I need to shower and stuff" "okay have fun doing stuff" she giggles again "bye y/n" "bye Selena" we hang up and I have a stupid grin on my face and realize I'm already catching feelings and I'm moving way to fast. I go up stairs and take my clothes until I only have my Spiderman boxers on and lay down.

my phone buzzes and I see Selena texted me.

(A/N bold is you and italics is Selena)

hey

hey whats up?

just doing some laundry, how about you?

just laying down

go to sleep nerd, we can talk tomorrow, you worked all day

so? I wanna keep talking to you :)

go to sleep y/n I'll talking to you in the morning, sweet dreams beautiful

goodnight Selena, sweet dreams

I smile and plug my phone in and start thinking about Selena and before I know it I fell asleep.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I wake up the next morning to my phone going off and I see Selena and my best friend Andrew and I give him a quick text back confirming our plans next week and I check Selena's text.

Good morning Spidergirl

Hey there pretty lady, how did you sleep?

I slept very well thanks how about you? and I was wondering if you were free tonight?

I slept amazing thanks for asking lol and no I'm pretty expensive, you know? gotta pay the bills somehow :)

oh my sarcastic today aren't we? ;)

lol Its my second language thank you very much but yeah I have no plans today

great be ready by 8 and I'll pick you up, dress comfy :)

aren't you going to need something?

like?

well, my address for one :p

I guess what would help lol

I send her my address and look to see its about 2 in the afternoon, wow I slept a long time

*TIME SKIP*

Its now 740 and I'm so nervous, I dress in black skinny jeans and a plain white tee shirt seeing as its mid-July and its not cold or hot out. I was pulled from my thoughts when Selena rings the door bell and I open it and she looks so beautiful, shes in Black skinny's, a black v-neck and a light cardigan and a cute beanie "you look amazing" I blush at the complement "why thank you, you look beyond beautiful" she smiles handing me a rose but instead of plain rose it was one of those multi-colored ones "I love it, its almost as beautiful as you" I say with a sly smirk and she blushes and giggles "real smooth y/n" I smile and she hold her hand out and interlocks our fingers "ready my little superhero?" I send her a playful glare "I'm not little!" she laughs "you are shorter then me so that makes you little" I roll my eyes and lock my door with one hand and when we get to her car she holds the door open "why thank you pretty lady" I say and kiss her on the cheek making her smile widen.

About 20 minutes into the drive she pulls out a blindfold "woah, I don't get kinky on the first date, more like second" she laughs and her laugh makes me smile "no loser, I want you to put it on so it will still be a surprise" I giggle "fine but if you pull out a whip remember my second date rule" she laughs again and I put it on "what kinda music do you listen to?" "well, I like a lot of older bands but I do like some new ones" "like? and go into detail, I love hearing you talk" I blush and start "Fifth harmony, Demi Lovato, 5 seconds of summer, Zendaya and Little Mix but I barely know anything about them other then Demi because everything that happened to the poor girl but other then that I know 5H is started on xfactor and 5 SOS is Australian and little mix is from UK and Jade and Perrie are from south shields because I watched them when they started on xfactor UK" I finish "do you know who Demi's best friend is?" I think for a second "no, I know they did a movie together but I don't watch a lot of t.v or new's, I like video games and superhero movies" she giggles "well maybe you'll find out one day" before I could respond she yells out excitedly "we're here" I hear the door open and close and mine open "here let me help you out" I feel her grab my hand and guide me and when she pulls the blind fold off my breath is taken away.