A/N

Hey, it's Sapphire_Pages, I just want to say thank you for checking out my story. Please check out my short story

NOTE 10/30/18-

Attention Hybrid of the Forbidden readers!!!!!!!!!!!

After November 5th HOTF will no longer be available on Wattpad.

But, dont worry, it's new home will not be Dreame .com!!!

So if you wanna keep reading Hybrid of the Forbidden and find out what happens to Jane just click on the link below and you'll be teleported through internet magic to my profile on DREAME.

ALSO!!!!!!!!!

The sequel to Hybrid of the Forbidden will be published soon here on Wattpad along with the third installment of The Forbidden Series where we will get to see how the hybrid lineage comes to an end *insert evil laugh here*

LOVE, Sapphire Pages, aka, S.P. Vela

https://www.dreame.com/search/?kw=s.p.+vela 

Shadow of the Wolves

My newest abomination- 

Prince of the Underworld 

the first 5 parts of my new and exciting book are up now so please go check it out

Its the first book of my new series so yeahh

Here's a quick intro!-

They say when you die you feel peace, that your body no longer feels pain, that all your worries and fears vanish.

  Well, that's a load of bull, actually it depends on how you die.

  Pain. Pain, pain and more pain. Pain from the immense heat and suffocation the fire was guilty of, but the sweet irony made it rich with humor.

    A morbid laugh bubbles through my lips but then I stop.

Yeesh, you've truly gone mad, my subconscious mutters as she tries to fan some fresh air into her hungry lungs, what he has done to you, just try to stay alive, will you

    Yeah, I've been trying to since this all started.

    . . . . .

  Claire Matthews has had an irritatingly difficult life. In her 17 years she's had to deal with a drunk mom who is more of a teen than she is, a bygone dad, high school drama, a job and a horrible boss, and now a history project that will change her life, whether she likes it or not. Let's just say her town's history is darker than she would have thought.

Lucifer is the son of the king of Hell and his life has been filled with more misfortune than one could ever imagine. Chased for a crime he didn't commit, he and his friends are forced to hideout in his old home, a home he hasn't visited in over a century, and is surprised when he finds something other than refuge there.

Complicated realms, extraordinary creatures, and twisted emotional roller coasters, this will be fun.

  ''''''''''''''''''''

Okay,okay, love you all so much CHaooooooo, baiiii =3