3. The Odd First Day

Here's a photo of the Gold Eye Coven, aka, the Dale's.

Please vote, comment and follow me,

Enjoy!

I was completely confused about it, but I still couldn't forget that night, even if it had been a week already, that memory lingered in my mind. I just wanted to forget about it, fortunately, I had a way to do so. I got dressed and ready for school then went downstairs to wait for Abigail who was still taking her lovely time getting ready. By the time she came down she was wearing a black skirt and pink blouse with heel ankle boots and we were going to be late. She topped her outfit with curled hair and a bright pink designer purse.

'Seriously, this girl,' I thought incoherently.

"What car are we talking? " I found myself asking.

"Your Mustang. "Kenneth answered.

"Aww, but I want to go on my Lamborghini. " Abby protested with a pout.

"What part of 'lay low', can't you understand ?" I grumbled.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Leave me, alone sis."

"Let's go," Kenneth mumbled, he was already done with the day.

I got my backpack and went to the garage as my siblings followed. As we drove I thought of the story we were given when we moved here. Kenneth was my older brother, one year apart. Supposedly, we were adopted by our dad's only brother after our parents died in a car crash and Abby was already an adoptive child of Sarah and Vincent. That was mostly because Abby didn't look much like us with her olive complexion compared to our paler skin.

I pulled up through the Woodson High school parking lot, but then it was like if my car suddenly became an alien spaceship.

Yeah, I get we're the new kids in the middle of the year, but no need to stare.

I parked the car and got out swiftly, quickly making my way to the building with Kenneth at my right and Abby at my left. I was surprised by how smoothly things were going, Sarah had gotten our schedules to match and locker numbers to be together, fortunately, but who knew how many strings she'd pulled. I smirked, well she was a world-class professor and Vincent a world-class neurosurgeon, one had to have their sources checked once they showed what they had in store.

"Damn, she's smoking." An immature teen said as we walked by.

"Which one?" Another remarked.

Kenneth hissed under his breath and moved to wrap an arm around Abby, "Pigs."I muttered, but that, unfortunately, wasn't the worst part. It was their thoughts. which only seemed to affect me, leaving me to deal with it. I shut them out and try my best to ignore them as I found my locker.

"I want to rip them to pieces," Ken growled as he stuffed his locker with books.

"I'll help." I offered.

"Babe, don't worry. " Abby said, but then she snapped her head into her locker, snarling at the metal, "Can you smell that?"

I was about to question her when a stench hit me. It wasn't bad, it was strange and odd, like a mix of evergreen. sweat and dirt. It was overwhelming, "It -"

"Hey, I'm Luke." A guy said from behind me. I grit my teeth and turned around, four odd smelling students surrounded us, three guys, one girl who clung to a guy . . . and . . .

Robin fucking Montes.

My eyes widen and so did his. It took me a moment to regain my composure but I managed and cleared my throat, "Hi, I'm Jane and this is my brother, Kenneth, and my adoptive sister, Abigail." I said coolly as I turned back and closed my locker.

"I-I'm Robin, this is Luke, Mark, Quill, and his ma- errr, girlfriend, Emma. " Robin said nodding his head around. I tried reading their thoughts, but I couldn't, none of theirs. I was blocked.

Was it because they were werewolves?

The unsettling thought made them even more mysterious and dangerous. I faked a smile and said, "Well nice meeting you, now if you'll excuse us." I made a path between a guy, Quill, and the lockers.

"Well, where do you think you're going, beautiful? " Quill said and blocked my way. Someone hissed and growled aloud. I snapped a glare and glanced at Ken and Robin who were the ones who'd snarled.

"Move the arm, or I am taking it with me and leaving to for dead." I threatened.

"Oh, really Princess ?" He taunted, "How exactly will you do that?"

"Dude, move that arm. " Kenneth said worried, and he knew best since I broke his arm when he set aflame my room 15 years ago.

"Quill," Abby warned.

"I'll like to see you try, Shortcake." He said and I took his arm in my hand and with my razor sharp nails, I pierce his arm and hold on for a second before he snatches his arm away from me, "Gahh, shit. You little bitch."

"Come on, we have class. " I said to my siblings sweetly.

All day we received glares from those who smelled odd, it took me until lunch to figure out that they were all werewolf, there were 14 of them.

"And you didn't tell us why?" Abby hissed as we walked to the car in the empty lot. I had just told them about the wolf I met skipping the part of the kiss.

"Abby, I don't tell you guys everything I do. Plus I didn't think it would matter. " I mumbled.

"Jane!!" Abby groaned, "there are werewolves in our backyard! Of course it matters!"

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the demons."Luke's voice said behind us.

"Think I'd let you hurt my mate you little piece of shit." A hothead Emma hissed as we turned and saw around 14 werewolves standing around us and my car.

She raised her hand to slap me but a voice ordered, "That enough!"

"My apologies, Alpha." She bowed as Robin stepped forward.

Alpha?

"Jane," He greeted.

"Robin," I said indifferently.

"You seem to have invaded our territory. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave." He said.

"Territory, huh? Well, with what I've studied about werewolves, claim over territory comes to the pack that arrives there first. We are the Gold Eye Coven and were here first," I said in a breath," although, my family wouldn't mind a treaty."

"Fair enough thank a treaty will have to do. "

"WHAT, BUT ALPHA -!!!!!!!!" The whole pack of wolves began protesting.

"ENOUGH!!!" he roared, "We are in no condition to fight for territory. "

"Bring their leader to the pack house, I doubt this midget is the leader. " Quill growled.

"Do you want your arm completely off?" I hissed.

"Watch it, demon."

"We're vampires, mutt," Abby muttered.

They went silent, "Oh, so now you shut up." Kenneth grumbled.

"Beta Luke, Delta Quill, take the pack back. I'll be over there with the leader." They obeyed immediately and began to fill the remaining cars in the parking lot and drove away.

I sighed, "Ken take my car home, Abby go with him. "

"I'll run with you." She said.

"Why do I have to drive, it's your car." He pointed out.

"Not in the mood to argue, Ken. "I said.

"When aren't you." He retaliated.

"Just drive," I growled. Robin looked amused as he climbed into my car. I dashed away, having no idea why my temper was so mental, but running became my release for everything. Including my unknown feelings.