Chapter 1: Jedi Training

( Ezra's P.O.V )

I jolted awake to the sound of knocking. "Meet me outside the Ghost in the 5 minites." Kanan said through the door.

I crawled down from the top bunk. Zeb was still asleep, snoring really loudly.

I quietly slipped out of the room yawning. How early was it anyway. The sun didn't even rise yet!

I walked into the kitchen picking up fruit and bit into it.

Chopper came around the corner beeping and he zapped me. "Ow!Ugh! Not Now Chopper! " I yelled elbowing him on the top of his.... Head?

Sabine spoke from her room. "Could you guys keep it down? It is way to early!"

"Sorry!" I said loudly to Sabine. I whispered to Chopper."See what you did? Now Sabine is mad at me.. Thanks a lot! "

Chopper beeped succesfully and rolled off quickly, spinning as he went. I continued making my way for outside.

Kanan was outside waiting for me with two big sticks in his hands.

"Morning Ezra!" Kanan said tossing a stick to me. I clumsily caught it and replied "Morning. So uhmm what's the sticks for?"

Kanan smilled "Jedi Training. Today you are going to learn how to wield your Light Saber."

***************** Later That Day *******************

It was late afternoon now. I was so exhausted, I plopped down on the talk grass and looked up at the sky.

Kanan came next to me doing the same. "Great work today" He said smiling.

"Think you could reward me with something to eat? I'm starving!" I yelled and Kanan laughed.

" Let's go grab something to eat at the black market." Kanan suggested standing up.

We walked to the black market, we actually weren't that far for once. We bought some fruit and ate it on the way back.

"Spector 2 to Spector 1 and 6 come in." It was Hera on the COM.

Kanan picked it up " Yes, this is Spector 1. What's the problem? "

Hera responded " Just making the plans for the mission, so you two need to come back."

*************************************************

"Okay, So everyone knows what the have to do right?"Kanan asked for about the 20th time.

Sabine laughed "Yeah I think we got it the first hundred times you said it!"

Zeb, Hera, and Myself laughed at the joke. After that we all headed to bed.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_ Dream Sequence _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_

Kanan and myself were training then all of a sudden it got really dark.

"What's going on? " I asked Kanan. "....Kanan?" Still no response.

I turned around to see what was wrong with Kanan and saw the Inquisitor with his light saber to Kanan's neck.

Before I could even draw my light saber, the Inquisitor beheaded Kanan.

"No...NO.....NOOOO KAANNNAANN!!" I yelled. Then I began to yell.

*****************((Kanan's P.O.V))*********************

I heard yelling from my room.I quickly jumped out of my bed and ran down the hall.

It was coming from Ezra's room. I opened the door.

"Ezra! Are you okay!?" I yelled shaking him lightly. He stopped yelling.

" Y-y-you.....You d-d... You died and I didn't know what to do. I j-ju-" He whispered.

"Shh don't worry. I'm right here now. I will always be here to protect you. It was just a dream okay?" I said reassuringly.

He nodded "I'm sorry for waking you up. It just seemed so real.."

"Yeah, I know." I said heading towards the door.

"If you ever need to talk just call me." I said. He nodded and I left.

***********************************************
A//N
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK IT'S MY FIRST STAR WARS REBELS BOOK. LOVE YOU GUYS. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE BYYEEEE ♡ ♥