Chapter three

Melodies POV

Soon after Newt left I got to know Jackson and Adam a little better I found out that they had only been in the glade for about 3 months and that some of the first gladers to arrive had been Alby,Newt,Gally,Minho,and Frypan. Also that I had been the third greenie to come up so far ,Adam had been the first and Jackson was the latest  greenie well until I came of course. Jackson was about to tell me about the things that live in the maze called Grievers but Newt walked in informing us that it was time to head to dinner. I walked into the "kitchen" area witch was really just a few tables and a small cooking shack if I hadn't known that they had only been hear for a little bit of time I would have just thought they were a bit to lazy to build a real dining area . I looked around for a bit unsure of where to go until Jackson and Adam called me over to sit with them. And that's when the questions came........

Gally's POV

"So greenie " Frypan stared and by the look on Melodies face when he addressed her as greenie I could tell this conversation was already headed down hill and at a fast rate ,I tried to warn Frypan by giving him a look that said 'stop' but he ignored it and continued on with his sentence " I assume that you will be working in the kitchen because after all you are a girl" I knew this was the way of testing her they wanted to see her reaction to know what their up against to see what would make her brake emotionally that is. She stopped in mid bite placed her spoon down slowly and looked Frypan straight in the eyes with an emotionless expression , I'm not gonna lie she didn't say a word but the look on her face was enough to scare us klunkless she was intimidating I'll give her that and a bit sassy and scary when she wanted to but this was a whole other level of scary and intimidating it was pure out terrifying . She cleared her throat and went back to eating without saying a word like that had never happened ,after a minuet or so every one came back from their state of shock and sacredness and continued with their questions " So " said Newt " What does that symbol mean?? " he asked curiously looking at her skull and snake white symbol on her black shirt not to mention the sleeves had also been cut off  ( photo above also if you don't know the symbol it's the dark mark) .She looked at him with a confused look then realized he had been talking about the shirt " oh" she started " I'm not quite sure I tried to figure it out earlier but on the tag it says Harry Potter so I'm assuming it has something to do with it or him" she said as she continued to eat not once looking up. Only then had I realized what she had been wearing her symbol shirt a pair of tight black jeans and some black leather boots it was quite strange considering the types of clothes the rest of us were sent up here with she also had a wrist full of bracelets there had to be about  9 or so all different types . After that she just stood up and started to leave " Where are you going??" Jackson shouted " To explore " she said in a 'duh' toned voice          " Oh wait !!" he shouted  Melody Turned around to face him and he said " Just remember to be back here in about and hour!" She nodded and walked into the small forest that we had.

Frypan's POV

"Wow" was all I could say " that was bloody terrifying " newt said and the group erupted in a few 'yep's' and 'yeah's' . " I tried to warn you " Gally stated looking at me " How did you know she would reply like that??" I asked " Well when you called her greenie she got this look on her face like ' I'm gonna kill the next person who calls me that' and yeah" , " She didn't even have to speak " said Jackson . The last comment before we all went to head off to set up for the celebration was " Well the glade just got a little more interesting" and with that we left.

Melodies POV

As I continued off into the small forest like area I couldn't help but wonder why they all wanted me back so soon 'was there a curfew I wasn't aware of??' I thought but then I remembered 'there a bunch of teenage guys why would they have a curfew??' . I had been walking for what seemed like only a few minuets when I realized that it was starting to get pretty dark out so I started back up words the camp.....

A/N
Heeeeeyyyyy!! Sorry for the slow updates I really hope that you guys enjoy this story as much as I do but anyway I'll try to get up a few more chapters as soon as I can thanks for reading and voting for my chapters I really appreciate it!😊