Chapter one

Gally's POV
It had been about 3 months since myself and the others had been sent up into the glade, in the 3 months we've been here we have received 2 new gladers which is what we've decided to call our selfs also we have come up with a job system so that the glade which is what we call this place will keep in order. There are 9 different jobs to which you are to be tested in and put in the job that fits you best, the jobs are Builders, Bricknicks, Sloppers, Baggers,Cooks,Track-Hoes,Med-Jacks,Slicers,and Runners.

Today we are supposed to get our new greenie and I'm excited to meet our new addition.

Melodies POV

I awoke in a cage like container un aware of my surroundings witch worried me 'where was I?' 'Why was I here' and more importantly 'who was I???' . As these thoughts floated around in my head I heard a loud screeching noise and felt a change in balance , that's when it hit me I was movingly upwards at not a fast pace but not a slow one either . I tried yelling for help on several occasions but no one could hear me so I eventually gave up on that tactic and decided to stand there and wait for the cage to stop moving. Thoughts raced through my head 'am I going to die' 'are there going to be more people hear?' 'am I going to some place where I'll be safe?' and to be quite honest I didn't know the answer to any of these question. I was brought out of my thoughts by the cage coming up to a sudden halt in the process bringing me from my standing possession to lying on the floor. Suddenly the top of the cage came flying open and I was greeted with a bright shine of light. To save my eyes from the Pain I covers them with my hands so I could see clearer once my eyes adjusted I saw 8 older looking boys standing around the cage just looking at me in disbelief 'haven't these boys ever seen a girl before' I thought to myself..........

A/N: hey! what do you think of my first chapter your feedback would mean the world to me!😊