🌕•••Without You•••☀️

Without You (SasuxNaru)
Chapter 06: Rain, Thunder & Storm

The sky outside suddenly changed as the weather became grime and rain began to fall, follow by lightning and thunder; the weather report from early in the morning said clear sky all days with no chance for rain. The weather was a perfect reflection of the mood within the house, Shikamaru knew that Naruko could not afford to pretend to be Naruto if he valued his life. Sasuke's hold on Naruko tighten as he grew inpatient of waiting for an answer out of them, Shikamaru tired to move in to get in between the two in the hopes of trying to calm Sasuke down but before he could even think to move Sasuke turned to him with piercing cold eyes that had him frozen in place; so this was the strength of an Alpha he thought. Naruko tried to fight back Sasuke's hold by kicking and pushing, but Sasuke wouldn't budge and the more Naruko struggle the further he pushed and the tighter his hold had gotten around his neck, the force of it all was starting to get to Naruko and it was getting hard for him to breathe, his vision was getting blurry and his strength was starting to fade, he was slowly getting weaker, slowly slipping in and out of consciousness.

"I'll ask again; who the hell are you, and why the fuck do you look exactly like Naruto?" He hissed at the blond boy in front of him, he snickered at him and lightened his hold him, he couldn't have him passing out now before he could answer. Naruko looked to Sasuke with a weak glare but it was enough for Sasuke to get the message. "Shikamaru, I'd like an answer as to why you and this fake are here, and please don't lie to me." He ordered looking to Shikamaru with scowl look on face, Shikamaru gulped at the mere intensity of Sasuke's gaze upon him, he took a deep breath and raised his hands up in surrender a sign that he was ready to talk, all though he promised Minato he wouldn't talk this was one of those times that he didn't have much choice in the matter, because he was an ordinary Beta he couldn't possibly handle an Alpha of Sasuke's stature. "I don't know all the details, I just found out about everything this morning when I stopped by his office for work. The boy you have in front of you right now is Naruko, his Naruto's twin brother who had practically been stolen by them at birth. Minato hasn't told anyone about this except for me, and until he speaks to him and Naruto he's asked me to keep it a secret until then, I've also offered to make Naruko's meals for him in the meantime so if you could avoid killing him before the two of them could properly reconnect that would be great." Shikamaru explained reaching a hand out for Naruko, Sasuke looked to Shikamaru with skepticism, he didn't know whether to believe his story or not but it didn't look like he was lying and Shikamaru wasn't the type to come up with some bullshit lie like that either, so Sasuke sighed as he released Naruko from his hold. Naruko ran towards Shikamaru as he grabbed his hand ducking behind him as fast as humanely possible, he feel to his knee with his hand around his throat as he coughed and pant grasping for air, Shikamaru looked back at him briefly to make sure he was alright before he turned back to Sasuke who no longer gave off the intense Alpha Pheromones he was giving off earlier, he was calmer which meant that he could finally breathe easy again. "Nobody can know about this Sasuke, this isn't our business to share so I would like it if you kept this to yourself, and don't let Minato know that you know, he's having a hard time as is." He informed him, crossing his arms over his chest. Sasuke turned to him and nodded his head. "Yeah, I would never think to do something to cause Minato trouble." He promised looking to Naruko who was using the towel from earlier to cover himself up, he peeked from over to Shikamaru's shoulder and smiled. "Why though? If it were anybody else they be preaching to the choir, but I'm guessing since its Minato and his the father of the love of your life of course you'd keep tight lip about it." Naruko chuckled as he looked to Sasuke who looked back at him with a frown. "I don't like gossip so I'd never go around spreading shit that isn't my own, it doesn't have anything to do with Naruto or Minato I was raised better, can you say the same?" He spoke calmly looking to Naruko who seemed to have been bothered by Sasuke words.