Ti Amo~

Thanks to MasterOtaku~ Who inspired me to continue this story I was going to trash it but she asked for more~ Say thanks Roma~

Romano: Yeah Grazie Bastard

Me: No bad Romano! Anyway thanks MasterOtaku~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spain kept walking in silence blushing red as a tomato watching Romano sleep. He thought to himself "n-no there's just no way I raised Roma so how... No NO IT'S WRONG JUST WRONG yet-"

Spain's thought were interrupted  by a whine that came from Romano's mouth the he said "Spain..." and mumbled the rest quietly.

Spain got rather curious and made his voice sound far away " Roma~ I can't hear you~ I'm too far away~"

Romano pouted cutely "I said T-" mumbles the rest quietly.

Spain make him self sound even farther away "Whaaat Roma?~~~"

Romano blushes bright red and says " I said ti amo stupid bastard" After that Romano fell into a deep sleep.

Spain looked down at Romano blushing as much as possible. Spain stood there frozen for a few minutes then smiles and keeps walking back to the house "I love you too Roma I love you too~"

Just as he said that it started to rain. Spain started to run keeping Roma dry with his jacket even though he himself was getting soaked.

Romano was dreaming about being in a tomato field with Spain picking tomatoes smiling together. Then all of a sudden Spain spun around kissed him passionately.

Immeadiately Romano woke up in Spain's arms and fliched from how bad his knee hurt. He looked up to see Spain soaked from the rain. "Stupido what're you doing you'll get sick!"

Romano's voice startled Spain "Ahh oh Roma you're awake!" he blushes and continues to run.

Romano looks up at him fairly mad "Idiota can you  hear?!?! YOU ARE GOING TO CATCH A COLD!!!"

Spain looks down at him and smiles sweetly "oh I'll be perfectly fine Roma~"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Das ist it for now~ I hope you liked it sorry it took so long to update. I'll start another part soon Danke for reading~ And I still dont own hetalia sadly TT^TT

Spamano: Unlikely LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara