Spamano: Unlikely Love

Hey guys this is the first time I've ever written a Spamano fanfic so I hope you like it :3 and no I don't own hetalia. >.< I wish I did!

Romano: JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET TO THE STORY!

Me: SASSY MUCH JUST GO TO YOUR SPANIARD! keseseseseseseseseseseseseseseses~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romano was walking toward's Antonio's house thinking to himself. He knocked on the door and the happy Spaniard opened the door. "Hi Lovi~" the Spaniard hug him. Romano pushed away trying to escape "STOP IT SPAIN you bastard!" He was blushing now and his curl was in the shape of a heart. Antonio smiled "aw~ Lovi let your boss hug you!" Romano finally got away blushing "Damn it Spain I told you not to do that ever since I was a kid" Antonio smiled happily "aw you were so cute then~" Romano blushed even more "I was never cute!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" Romano stormed off. Antonio ran after him calling "Roma Stop please!" Romano took off into a full run looking behind him he yelled "GO THE FUCK AWA-" he trips and cut his knee on a rock. Antonio ran to Romano's side "R-Roma are you ok are you hurt bad!?" Romano looked at him angrily and tried to stand. Spain watched him still very concerned for the younger coutry. After all Spain pretty much raised him, and no matter what he just wanted to be a good father. As Romano finally got to his feet he fell on his face and began to swear about how bad it hurt. Spain quickly picked him up bridal style and started carrying him back to his house. Romano tried to protest, but that just made his knee feel a lot worse. Spain watched the younger country and blushed a bit. Maybe... Just Maybe... He wanted to be more than a father......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's done sorry i left it at a cliffhanger just tell me what you think in the comments and if you like it give me a vote or two keseseseseseses~~~ :3 ;3 X333