Sick

IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!! I havent updated in forever because my coumputer broke and has been blue screening like crazy. I would have updated earlier other wise. So on with the story Non?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spain continues to run smiling and blushing from Roma's remarks. "Lovi are you worried about me~? That's so cute~!" He hugs a very red Romano closer still attempting to keep him as dry as possible.

Romano sat there stuttering like a child in love for the first time "w-wha i-i I'm not i m-mean n-no i...." He blushed intensely and flinched from the pain his leg brought him. Just as he was about to complain they reached the steps to the house.

Spain steeped onto the porch soaking wet and reached for the keys in his pocket and realized they were gone. He began to panic. "They're gone!" He put Romano down and wrapped his coat around him as he proceeded to look for his keys.

Romano watched Spain panic slightly amused them he noticed the keys sticking out of his back pocket and laughed softly. "Uhh h-hey Spagna the keys are hanging off your a-"

"I must have dropped them while i was running I have to go back!" As Spain ran off the keys dropped to the floor "Roma just stay put don't hurt yourself!"

Romano eyed the keys then attempted to get up and pick them up. He did but in the process he fell banging the knee again. "Cazzo! That really hurt! That jerk left me here alone this is his fault!" he cried a little sitting on the front porch hold the keys and blacked out.

Spain came back to find his little Roma crying on the floor of the front porch holding the injured still bleeding knee and the keys to the door. He picked up his Lovi and took the keys opening the door and taking Roma in and setting him down. He went to close the door and get the first aid kit.

Lovi sat in the living room holding his knee "how did I get in here I remember sitting on the porch because that bastard left me alone and I was trying to get into the house." He must have got tired of looking and came back finding me with the keys." Then he heard a loud sneeze coming from the direction of the kitchen. "Spagna is that you?!"

Spain sneezes again and answers his "FRIEND" "Si Lovi it's me don't worry I'm fine just allergies!~"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok my friends that's where I'm going to end it I apologize again and hope you still love this Fanfic Thank You Lovely veiwers and So long for now!!!!!!!!!