Month Break

*Sorry for late update.

[ others same as cannon. Sasuke too because he didn't have chakra]

After fights Sasuke POV

After our fights, the people who got called by the hokage to pick opponents. [ all same as cannon]

                                   Kakashi POV

The hokage just got finished saying who is opposing who, When suddenly Naruto asked me if I could train him, but I said, " Sorry Naruto but I have to train Sasuke cause he can die, but I am sure Neji will not kill you." But what surprised me was that he got so mad, he activated the curse mark, but it went away quickly.

  Naruto POV 

Stupid Kakashi. Oh well I'll just ask the hokage if he can train me.

Timeskip still naruto POV

I just arrived in the homage tower and asked if old man can train me, but he said to look in the hot springs I saw a man and asked if he was jiraiya and he said yes. At first I was going to yell but and say PERVERT but I felt sorry for him. He said to put chakra on my feet and to my surprise I stood up on the water for a long time for the first time. He said to meet him tomorrow at the cliff and I agreed

            My POV

The day was very sunny and Jiraiya just told Naruto about the toad summoning contract and how he signed it and Naruto summoned Gamabunta on his first try, so the toad tested him.

Time Skip 

Naruto just got to the stadium with his new clothes. It was a black sleeveless shirt with an orange stripe and black anbu Pants. The girls all have hearts in their eyes thinking of him.

Neji vs Naruto

Naruto starts did one handsign and yelled fire style : fireball jutsu then Neji used kaiten, but unfortunately it was just a trick, so Naruto teleported behind him and chopped his neck causing him to go unconscious.

[Rest same as cannon]

( the invasion is still the same except naruto beat him with a punch instead of headbutt)

Time Skip to hospital

Naruto just came to Sasuke's room and saw Sakura giving him apples.

Naruto POV

"Why does she always care about him!?" I suddenly felt the curse mark spread across my face. Then I said, "Sasuke fight me right now." "Okay Dobe" he said. You know what got me mad is that he called me a do be now I'll show him I was not a dobe.

Roof

Sasuke had just put his headband on and asked me to put mine on and I said, "I don't need it because you can't scratch my forehead. Then Sasuke said, "No you can't scratch mine but do it, so they would know we are equals." "No." I said.

Sorry cliffhange