Chuunin Exams part 2

-Naruto POV-

I just threw a kunai at Sasuke, so I could find out if he is a henge, but apparently

he was not. The guy started to attack Sasuke, and I remembered seeing Sasuke almost die and that was when my eyes became red and had a slit in the middle and my whisker marks became darker and I started to attack that guy and remembered when I was reading the Forbidden Jutsu scroll that there was another jutsu that I learned besides Shadow Clone Jutsu, and that jutsu was Great Explosion Jutsu!

I did the jutsu and I saw the guy's face is only a mask and he said, "Naruto-kun you have passed my test I shall give you a gift. Then his neck stretched to my neck and he bit me. I suddenly cried in pain and suddenly passed out.

-Sasuke POV-

I told Sakura to watch Naruto while I run after the guy. When I caught up to the guy he said, My name is Orochimaru, if you wish to see me again do your best in the exam.

When I got to Sakura she told me she saw three tomoe marks like in my sharingan on Naruto's neck where the guy bit him. Then I suddenly passed out due to chakra over use.

-Sakura POV-

We got attacked by some sound inn but Rock Lee came to help but he got defeated after Dosu attacked him with one of his jutsu. Then Kin attacked me and I ended up cutting my hair. Then when Naruto woke up he has purple chakra around him and has black flame like tattoos around him. He asked me, "Sakura-chan who did this to you?" Then Zaku said, "I did, what are you gonna do about it?" Then Naruto said, "This." Then he started to pull Zaku's arm until we heard a cracking sound. Then Naruto said, "Don't think I forgot about you." He said to Kin. Then he stabbed her with a kunai in her stomach and when I saw the blood I started to panic, so I hugged him.

-Naruto POV-

When I looked behind me, I saw Sakura hugging me.

To be continued......

Bye!!!!