Chapter 1

She's an awesome writer and inspired me to write my own werewolf story but also to be different with my story.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Run Kyra far and don't look back. I mean it Kyra, promise me you won't look back." My mother ordered me.

"I promise and I love you mom." After that I took one last look at my mother.

She's a small woman. I was taller than her. I'm about 5'6 and she's maybe 5 ft. at the least. Even If I'm taller than her I'm still afraid of her. She has long blond hair like me but I have red highlights from my father. I'm very athletic so I'm fit and curvy like my mother. I took my last glance of her and ran for the safety of my life. I felt like crying but I couldn't. I had to be strong for my family while they're at war. My mom didn't want me to stay and help fight so I had to leave town. It was around midnight. I could tell by the night glow in the sky.

I didn't know where I was going, I was just running for my safety. For my life. I pray that my family would be safe. I wanted to turn back around and help fight but I knew I couldn't. So I picked-up my pace and ran faster.

I made sure that nobody was following me. I promised my mom I would run so nothing would stop me. Trees and trees was all I could see. After a while my vision was becoming blurry from crying.

___________________________________________________________________________

9 Hours Later

I woke up in a warm bed. The sun was blazing hot burning through the window. I squinted my eyes and tried to figure out where I was but I couldn't.

What the Hell? Dang please tell me the Scarlett pack didn't catch me. I still have a life to finish. What about my parents? Did they make it out alive?

Then suddenly an older walk in the room. She look about 48 no older. She was very pretty for somebody her age. She didn't have any wrinkles like an old person would of had. She was small, and probably weighed about 150lbs. and about 5'2 the most. She had a nice smile more like a welcoming smile. Her hair was shoulder length. You could tell she was starting to grow grey hair. She was very beautiful for somebody her age. Her eyes were very familiar it felt like I knew her but just couldn't put my tongue on it.

"Finally sweetheart you woke up. I found you outside my house last night and I heard when you fell and I guess you passed out so I brought you in the house last night. You were still in your werewolf form but don't worry sweetheart, I'm a werewolf to that's how I heard you."

She gave me a glass cup which seem like tea, but I didn't complain since my mouth was dry. She was still watching me. I know she wanted to know what I was doing out this late at night but I couldn't tell her. I don't even know her.

She read my mind and replied: "You don't have to tell me your story sweetheart until you feel like it. You can stay here as long as you won't do any harm." She gave me a warming smile.

"Thank you ma'am and I promise when I'm strong enough to tell you my story, then I would and thank you for letting me stay here."

"No problem sweetheart just get some sleep Kyra, and my name is Emily." Without any other word she left.

I was in shock. How did she even know my name? I wonder how my parents are. God I hope they're still alive.

I cried myself asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

I look up and saw a clock on my wall in the far corner, 11:53 it read. I felt like running but I was also hungry. I walked slowly downstairs to the kitchen and went straight to refrigerator.

A note was hanging on a container with some food inside it. I read the note since it was for me:

Kyra,

I didn't want to wake you up but I knew you would have of been hungry so I saved you some food. Please don't thank me.

Sincerely, Emily

I folded the note and put it on the counter then I heated up my food and ate it quickly. It was fried chicken and rice. Typical right? But the meal was actually good. I cleaned my mess and went outside to the backyard since the back door was in the kitchen.

The backyard was basically the forest. I began to take off my clothes and shift to my beautiful werewolf. It was white and a pink and has a blue scar on the top of my eye. I'm a very pretty wolf.

I took off and ran. I was just enjoying the nice, delicate forest. I just loved to run. I didn't smell my surroundings and next thing I know, I'm in the middle of a pack of wolves.

______________________________________________________________________________

So this is my first werewolf story. How did I do?

Comment, Vote.!

Thanks for reading.

-Follow me on instagram @vintage_thug