Trent Boyett x reader

Hey guys! so this has been a requested imagine by @Kate_Vanity a trent boyett one so I hope you enjoy! xx

===

"Y/n!" I hear my name being called. I turn around to see Kyle leaning over with his hands on his knees as he's panting. "what?" I ask, shoving things into my bookbag. "He's back" Kyle says, his eyes widening at the moment when he said that. "who?" I ask cleary confused. "T-trent" He speaks slowly, his eyes widening back up. "Oh" I say simply. "Y/n! All you're saying is 'oh' and you're not scared?!" Kyle yells at me. "Kyle, if you don't calm down you're going to have a damn heart attack!" I scream back at him. His eyes go lower to their normal size, and he runs off.

===
It was finally the end of the day and everyone was getting ready to leave. It was Friday so I was going to stay the weekend at Kyle's house since his and my parents are out on a 3 week cruise. I was walking to Kyle's house until I feel a poke on my shoulder. I turn around and before I knew was face to face with Trent. "Y/n!" He shouts picking me up and hugging me. Now, I'd hate to be saying this ever since me and Trent became best friends I started to like him, a lot! "Trent!" I shout back wrapping my arms around his neck. "I can't believe after so many years I finally get to see you" I say, digging my face into his neck. "I know, and by the way.." He trails off. "Trent if you're thinking about Kyle, Stan and them please don't hurt them" I say slipping out of his grip. "No y/n, I'm going to" Trent says. I could see his muscles flex. "Don't today, I finally get to see you and I want to spend some time with you" I say walking up to him, and wrapping my arms around his torso. "Ok, just for you" he says, bopping my nose.

===
I was sitting on Trent's bed. His house was abandoned from his parents since they couldn't handle him, they just left him. I felt bad. "I'm so happy!" Trent says, pulling me closer to him. "Why?" I question. "Because I get to see you!" He says, a huge grin appearing on his face. We laid there until something popped into my head. 'Holy shit! I'm supposed to be at Kyle's place'! I quickly jump out from under his arms. "Y/n! Where are you going?" He asks. I could see his eyes that are filled up with sadness. "I'm so sorry! I was supposed to be at Kyle's place, we were going to sleep over this weekend since our parents are gone for 3 weeks!" I say quickly, grabbing my stuff and throwing my backpack strap on my shoulder. "Or.. You could just stay here with me this weekend and tell him that you can't" Trent says, lifiting his body weight off of his elbow. "Eh, fine" I say. I take my bookbag off of my body and throw it somewhere in the bedroom. "But, I don't have any clothes" I say, climbing into bed with him. "We'll go to your place to grab some" he says leaning over to put his phone on the charger. "And grab extra for when you stay with me" he adds.

===
Once we get to my house, opened the front door. I stepped in, looked up and saw Kyle. "Y/n! You were supposed to be at my hou-" he gets cut off. He looks up and sees Trent standing behind me. "T-trent w-what a-are you d-doing h-here?" Kyle stutters throughout his words. "Kyle, don't be scared" I spoke softly towards his going towards the stairs. "I- well I'm going to go n-now" Kyle says, darting out of the house. "Ignore him, he's just nervous" I say, grabbing Trent's hand and running upstairs. "C'mon!" I yell throwing things out of my closet looking for my bag. "Dammit!" I yell in frustration. "Y/n? What's wrong?" Trent's voice echos though my bedroom while my head is stuck in the closet. "What?" I ask picking my head up. "Is this is?" He asks, waving the bag in the air. "Yes!" I yell, running toward him. I yank it out of his hand as he stumbled back. I walk over to my dresser and stuff clothes inside of it; adding my phone charger. "Alright! Ready!" I say closing the door behind us.

===
We arrived back at Trent's place. I drop my bag on the floor and walk to the bed. I sit down, Trent following behind me. "So.. What do you wanna do?" I ask, my (e/c) eyes looking into his own eyes. "I um don't know?" He questions me rubbing his neck. "Wanna go out?" I ask. "As friends though!" I add, a light blush dusting my cheeks. "Oh! Y-yeah of coarse!" He says, getting of the bed. "Let's go!" I yell, grabbing his hand and running out of the house. "So where do you wanna go?" I ask, pulling my hood on my hoodie up. "Um.. How about Tweek Bros coffee house?" He says, running his hands through his blonde hair. "Yeah sure" I say, putting my head down, focusing on the sidewalk as we walk to the coffee house. Once we finally get there, I get greeted my Tweek. "Hey! Gah y/n!" Tweek says twitching. "Hey Tweek!" I say pulling myself into a booth. When we sit down, all eyes in the coffee house look at ours. "Holy shit! Trent's back!" Some kid yells out of nowhere; fear filling his face. He gets up and darts out. "Sorry" I whisper to Trent, earning a small smile from him. We order our coffee which was pretty bad. But, we both finished it throwing it into the garbage.

===
I laid on the bed starring at the celling. I get disturbed from my thoughts as I feel the opposite side of the bed get heavy. I turn my head to see a Trent. "Hey" I whisper, grabbing the blanket at the end of the bed with my feet. "Y/n, you look sad, are you ok?" Trent asks, worry starting to fill his eyes. "Uh, um y-yeah" I lie. Trent extends his arms pulling my close to his body so I could hear his heartbeat. "I like you" Trent says, rubbing my back with his hands. "I do too". I get up so out faces our by each other. I lean in and out lips touch. They felt like brown sugar. I pull away and cuddle closer to him. "I love you" Trent whispers into my ear giving my goosebumps down my spine.

===
I hoped you guys liked this! Please request some more! Ily! xx