Kyle Broflovski x reader

Hey guys! So I hope you like this kyle oneshot! Enjoyy! And this might be really weird... ^_^.. And this will have a sex scene so if you're sensitive then don't read. K bye !

===
I laid next to Kyle on his bed. The tv was playing (f/s) in the distance. My head was on his chest where I was able to hear his heartbeat, and his arms were around me. I was starting to doze off when he calls my name. "Y/n?" Kyle asks me, turning my around so I could face him. "Yeah?" I answer back, his beautiful eyes looking into mine. "I wanna try something" He says, going off into space then. "Yeah?" I asked, a strange look appearing on my face. He faces back at me, and starts wiggling his eyebrows. "KENNY" Kyle yells towards the closet. The doors open and out comes a blond boy, with freckles. He moves his eyes towards me. He then looks back at Kyle; and guess what? Starts wiggling his eyebrows. "What" I say, totally unaware of why the 2 boys were doing that. "THREESOME" Kyle and Kenny yell in unison. I stare at both of them, my eyes darting at each them. Kenny walks out of the room and Kyle starts to speak. "Babe, you don't have to do this" Kyle says, grabbing both of my hands. "No"... I trail off. "Yes, I'd love to" I say, a a smirk growing onto my face. "Sure?" Kyle asks letting go of my hands. "Sure" I say leaning over to kiss him. "Great, baby" Kyle says. "KENNY" Kyle yells, and Kenny comes through the door. "Yes" Is all Kyle could say before I'm held down on the bed by both boys.
===
I get pushed down on the bed by both of the boys, their breathing heavy. Kyle stared at me with his green eyes, and Kenny looking at me with his blue eyes. They were both looking at me and a smirk was plastered onto their faces. "Ready?" Kyle asks, his eyes softening but then going back into fierce. I nod and they took it as a 'go ahead'. Kyle started and stuck his hand(s) up my shirt, while Kenny did my pants. That escaladed quick because before I knew it I was naked, and the boys had just their boxers. "C'mon baby, are you gonna call us daddy" Kenny asks, Kyle's hand going towards my heat. "Y-yeah" I stutter back in reply. "Good" Kyle and Kenny say in unison before they are both naked. Kyle grabs my hands and tie them against the bed post. Kenny then took charge. He puts his fingers near my heat and sticks it into me without a warning. "AH" I shriek, my body jumping up. "Hush, or you're gonna be punished" Kenny says, starting to thrust them into me. I start to moan, and he kept doing it faster until I was a moaning mess. Kyle then took his fingers and did the same thing; so I basically was open to the boys. They both kept thrusting at a fast speed until they pulled out their fingers at the same time, my juices covering them. Kyle then got up, grabbing Kenny's hand in the process. My hands were tied up against the bed post so I wasn't able to get up; I just laid their naked. Finally they came back 5 minutes later and I could easily see the evil running through their eyes. My body started to tingle. I wasn't sure if that was my blood stopping, but I needed them in me now. "Guysss I need you now" I whine, shaking my wrists that were bounded. "1 punishment added" Kenny says turning around to grab something else. "Hurr-" I get cut off. "2" Kyle says, grabbing another thing. I sigh and just laid there looking at them getting drowsy. "Y/n?" I hear my name getting called. I lift my head towards the direction I heard it. I see Kyle and Kenny both holding something.

===
Y/n?" I hear my name getting called. I lift my head towards the direction I heard it. I see Kyle and Kenny both holding something. I squinted my eyes to get a clearer picture of it, and Kyle was holding a black leather strap, and Kenny was holding a blind fold? "Don't sleep" Kenny says serious. "And 3rd punishment" Kyle adds. They inch closer to me.

=== ** sex scene ** ===
Within a second, my eyes were being covered with a blind fold. "Alright baby... Punishment time" Kyle says voicing a lower voice. I feel my body being flipped and my face landing onto a pillow. I didn't know what was happening so I just laid there not aware.

Whip
I jump in pain, a yelp escaping my lips. I've been whipped by a belt. Now that's why Kyle had a leather belt and Kenny had a blind fold. "1 punishment done" I hear Kyle say. Well that's not a bad 1st punishment. I think. I then feel my body; once again being flipped. I then could feel hands near my heat. "Wet much?" Kenny's voice being echoed. I nod my head biting my lip. Then, I could feel a whip of air near my heat, and then a tongue licking me clean. Kyle's lips smacking as he does that. My blind fold gets taking off and Kyle and Kenny both jump into the bed next to me. Kyle goes first; and sticks his length into me. And starts thrusting more into me. "FASTER DADDY" I scream, moans escaping my lips. Kyle does as said and goes faster until Kenny heads into me. They both keep going faster until my g-spot gets hit. "Right there" I say, my voice a little loud. They pull out of me, panting. "That was great" Kyle says kissing my lips. "Agreed" Kenny follows after, kissing me.

===
Hey guys! Soo sorry this is super short but school was making me super busy but I will have more smuts tho! Ok love you all!