Painting Miracles

Gamzee drags his clubs against the ground. Red trailed behind him and he could barely see with the shades on, but did he care? Nope. Because he was surrounded by miracles.

Where was he going? It didn't matter, he owned this planet, he owned everyone and everything on it. He was their master and everyone was going to bow to him.

Through the darkness of the shades underneath the glow of a streetlight Gamzee saw a troll. She leaned against the post looking rather bored. Her back was to him. How perfect this was. Her red skirt looked like the same shade as his clubs. This troll was perfect.

Gamzee walked up quietly behind Kanaya, but she turned around to glare at him, "I'm Not In The Mood Tonight..."

Gamzee raised his clubs and brought them down over Kanaya, her rare blood splattering on the ground. He chuckled to himself and kneels down to look at his latest kill. Her blood was warm under his legs as it's drains out. There is nothing interesting that he can take from her as a trophy. He stands back up honking and looking around for his next target. A group of people are just coming out of the hive down the road.

In their drunk state they would be easy to dispose of.

Honk Honk mothergrubbers.

***Karkat***

Karkat shuts the door to his hive. Whipping off the dumb ass blanket and sorry excuse for a costume, he tosses it to the ground. Why did he let Dave and John talk him into this dumb holiday?

It's not even a real friggin holiday to begin with!

He walks towards the living room with his soiled bag of worthless candy. He can't even eat it now because of that stupid clown and his slime. He drops it down and sits at his computer and automatically starts trolling Dave. Screw him, Karkat was going to bug the shit out of him for making him go out of his hive like a moron wearing a bedsheets for a costume.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] began trolling turntechGodhead [TG] at 12:23

CG: HEY NOOK SNIFFER YEAH THATS RIGHT YOU STRIDER PEICE OF SHIT. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU FOR EVEN FATHOMING THAT I WOULD EVEN REMOTELY ENJOY THIS FAKE ASS HOLIDAY.

CG: AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I HATE YOU EVEN MORE FOR MAKING ME WALK AROUND LIKE AN IDIOT WEARING A FREAKING BEDSHEETS AS A SHITTY COSTUME.

CG: AND NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO IGNORE ME? WELL ISNT THAT JUST THE GREATEST FREAKING THING THATS HAPPENED TO ME TONIGHT, NOT HAVING TO DEAL WITH BULLSHIT COMING FROM YOUR IGNORANT PIE HOLE AND FORCING ME TO READ IT!

CG: SCREW YOU STRIDER, AND SCREW YOUR FAKE ASS HOLIDAY! I HOPE YOU CHOKE OF YOUR HUMAN CANDY.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] ceased trolling turntechGodhead [TG] at 12:35

Karkat stands up from his keyboard and walks away from it. He then heard a knock at the door. It was repetitive and quiet frankly was starting to give him a headache. The knocking turned to furious scratching as if someone was trying to get in.

Karkat flung open the door to swear at whoever was on the other side, but his voice cracked and he stopped short. Nepeta crawled in through the door chocking and sobbing. Her blood matted her hair down to her head.

Karkat shut the door and knelt down to her. She was sobbing and she grabbed at his collar bringing his face closer to hers.

":33 he's lost his mind again Karkitty! He's sober!" Karkat wrapped his arms around her and tried to calm her down. Also to hide the fear in his eyes, if Gamzee was sober again who knows how many people he's killed already.

Nepeta's breathing was rapid, but her body went limp. Karkat's eyes darted around the hallway for anything he could use to stop the blood at the side of her head.

He cusses and lays her down on the floor ripping the arm of his shirt off and wraps it around the wound on her head. That will slow the bleeding for now. There was another knock on his door then.

A very light tap then the rumbling of a deep voice, "open up Karbro, I know you are in there."

Karkat's heart begins to pound. He takes Nepeta by her arms and drags her  towards the back of the hive. The banging on the door started to get louder and Karkat could hear the wood splitting. This dead weight was dragging him down. He couldn't carry her anymore.

He opened the closet door and shoved Nepeta in there, she should be fine as long at that clown doesn't look in there. He then shuts the door and runs up the spiral staircase as the door gives away and the sober psychopath enters his hive.