"Woah," I mimic him.

He lays his head off of the edge, letting his lose, shaggy hair to dangle off. I just sit next to him, kind of awkward.

"Your bed is soft," Chandler smirks, shaking it a little, "and rock-y."

I can't help but feel my cheeks feel hot from that embarrassing and inappropriate comment, "oh please."

I get up and walk around my messy room, "that'd be for my boyfriend."

A smirk immediately appears on his attractive, yet cute face.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Alexis," he whispers, "you need to find a good guy. Especially since you're such a great kisser."

"That's all you," I giggle, pushing him away back to the bed.

Chandler pulls me down with him, resulting me on top of him. I fake punch him and lightly pull his soft hair. He flips me over and gets on top of me. I let out a laugh, he smirks again. I can feel his body weight.

"Get off of me!" I smile.

"Magic words?" Chandler grins.

"Pleeeease?"

"And?" he laughs.

"Thank you?"

"Nope," Chandler whispers, placing his lips on mine, on top of me still.

The feels runs through my body like a race car, making me kiss him deeper. I let my hand linger up his neck, a soft moan escapes his pink shaded lips.

Chandler's lips trace down my chin, to my neck. It doesn't take long for him to find my sweet spot. He sucks on my neck, causing me to slightly giggle, it tickling. I moan, feeling his smile. His lips then go back to my lips.

"Fuck, Alexis," he moans, I giggle at him.

"I know, right?" I tease.

He stands up with lust filled in his eyes. I get up next to him, he bites his lip. Chandler's eyes are fierce, he soon takes my shoulders and shoves me up against the wall.

"Jump," he mutters, kissing me.

I do as I'm told, my legs wrapped around his torso. He french kisses me, my hormones running everywhere.

"Give it to me," he whispers in my ear, sucking my neck again, even harder. I run my hand through his slightly tangled hair.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings. I gasp, unwrapping my legs, and breaking the physical touch.

"Oh, God, I'll be right back," I blush, embarrassed.

As I'm running down the stairs, I see myself. There's a mirror pinned against the wall, letting me see my own reflection. My hair is frizzy, oh shit, my mom will be suspicious.

"Fuck!" I mutter, seeing the purple bruises on my neck. Chandler gave me two hickeys.

I hide my bruises and answer the door. Thank god, it's only Monica and Sam.

"What do you guys want?" I ask, irritated.

"We just wanted to watch Netflix!" Sam complains.

"Mine ran out," Monica sighs, as I put my hand in my hip.

"I don't want you guys having sex on my couch! Now go away!" I groan, hearing Chandler behind me.

"Speaking of sex, what the fuck have you and Chandler been doing?" Sam laughs, Monica playfully hits him.

"Nothing!" I mutter.

"Hey, Sam," Chandler smiles, trying to act casual.

"That explains the bruises on your neck," Sam bursts out laughing. Monica's eyes widen, giggling. Chandler and I turn red.

"Guys, please, go. My mom will be here soon," I sigh.

"Hey, Chandler, are you still taking Alexis to the Halloween party?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, Monica?" Chandler responds.

"Of course," Sam smirks, placing a kiss on Monica's cheek. She blushes.

"Wait. You didn't tell me you're dating him!" I gasp, sarcastically.

"My girlfriend," Sam pouts like a child, hugging her.

"Okay. Okay," I smile.

"Okay, go now," I say, pushing them away.

"Okay! We'll let you get back to your..."

"Sex! Sex!" Sam yells, walking away with Monica as she laughs, pushing him.

"Studying, huh?" Chandler says, flashing his smirk to me, shutting the door.

"Seriously?"