SNEAK PEEK!!

So I thought I would give my little BookWorms a sneak peek at the next chapter that I am writing so far!! If you have ANY suggestions or anything you would love to add then please please comment or flick me a message!! Remember this is NOT edited yet!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four: Escape Plan.

You know the feeling when you have done something wrong and you know that it will come back to you and bite you in the ass and yell "KARMA'S A BITCH!" Well if you do then you will know how feel right at his moment. My gut is so far gone. So far dropped that it's sitting on the floor. Can you believe that your gut could be sitting on the floor? Cause if you don't then come and see my gut.

Darkness. That's all I see. Darkness and the cold empty feeling around me. It's like time has been put on halt, and for once the earth is at a stand still. The empty, nothingness is slowly filling me up. Starting from my toes, to the tip of my fingers. Numb and dead to the world and the happenings all around me.

What is happening to me?

What have I become?

A monster?

The son of the devil?

What. Has. My. Dad. Made. Me. Into?

The sound of the buzzing air conditioning, and the constant steading blow of air hitting my face, is all that I can hear and feel. I see a rusty looking wall that looked reachable, but when I put my hand out to let my fingers dance across the rough surface, I fell. Falling to the hardness of the awaiting floor. Landing with a "Thud" and my head resting on the coolness of the floors face, giving my somewhat aching cheek a kiss of relief.

It's times like this I just want to cry. Cry because of my stupidity. Cry because of my weakness, and how easy I am to show such shallowness. My mind has grown legs of it's own and decided to up and leave for its yearly vacation to "Dumb Town." To say the least that I was shocked with my sudden down fall of weakness and vulnerability was an understatement. In fact it has been years since this kind of waterfall of emotions came rolling down, only to hit me hard and to fall flat on my face like a pancake on a sizzling pan. Sadly these feelings were not new to me, and I knew exactly how to handle these feelings, it's called acting tough and telling you mind to just simply 'FUCK OFF!" I mean these sorts of feelings and weakness is because your mind is overthinking everything. It just rolls on and on like a boring dumb lecter a school teacher would be giving you about how to not put salt in the sugar container, it's bloody logic, but some people don't understand that kind of science, it's way too difficult. I mean who knew that the salt DIDN'T go putting salt in a sugar container!? It's simple to turn off this kind of "disease." The disease of over thinking, to put your mind on a frantic wild goose chase around picking up random emotions, and chucking it into a basket of "today's emotions." Congratulations brain you have now reached a new level of dumbness. Way to go, putting your brain down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think so far of chapter four!?

Leave a comment below!!!

Corra xox