H2O Delirious

Song is called Run away- Martin Herzberg, Sad Music for a New beginning. :(

Jonathan POV

I walk in the hallways of the hospital, it was our anniversary of helping people. I look around for my girlfriend (Y/N), hoping she's not drinking again. I see her sitting in a chair looking at the wine from a distance. I walk over and sit next to her. "You ok?" I smile and she glanced at me, frowning. "I can't do this. 1 taste?" She begs and I shake my head. You can quit on your therapy now, you're almost completely clean." "I know but it's killing me on the inside." She looks back at it and sighs. I stand up and make her stand, "This is a night where we are supposed to enjoy ourselves, but you're not supposed to drink." Her eyes started to get watery. "You look so beautiful now that you've stopped drinking." Her eyes widened and she pushed me off her. "What are you saying? That I wasn't beautiful before?" She growled. "Of course you weren't. You were a drunk mess." Her eyes were starting to cry. "How could you say that..?" She sobbed and I rolled my eyes. "Suck it up, (Y/N). You know you weren't as pretty as you are now that you're sober." I admitted. She looked down and walked to the hallway I came from. "Where are you going?" I grab her wrist which she yaks away from me. I get in front of her and hit her cheek. She falls and holds her cheek, looking up at me and crying. "Answer me." I said and she gets up. "I'm not dealing with this bullshit! I will not let you ruin anyone's night but mine! You can suck a dick Jon cause we're over!" She walked out the double doors as I stand there with a broken heart. I follow her home and get there only 1 hour after her. I walk in and see her dad and sisters looking around frantically for something.

[Play]

"What's going on?" I ask and they shoot their heads to me. "Oh thank god, do you know where she is?" Her mom came from the hallway and I shook my head. "I thought she was here?" I ask and the shook their heads. "Mom, I swear, I didn't hear her come in!" Her sister yelled, "Maybe she didn't want you to.." Her brother said as he brought down (Y/N)'s that I gave her. "Her duffel bag is gone and so is most of her clothes." He said, "The bread and stuff from the cupboard are gone too." Her dad said. I put my head in my hands as her sister came over and comforted me. "So, what you're saying, is-is she ran away?" I ask and her Dad nods. I lean on (Y/N)'s sister but she breaks down as well. The police came through the door and started questioning her family. They, too, said she had ran away, but her Dad also found that the bottle of sham-pain and vodka was gone too. I cried more, knowing it was to much to handle for her to resist it and for no one to support her quitting drinking, that should've been me. Now she's gone....

My fault..

My fault....

It's all...my fault..

Now I have to pay the price...

NO PART 2

(A/N): I know, short and confusing. I got this from a show I was watching last night when 2 people were fighting and the girl was an alcoholic and was trying to quit. There were in a hospital though but I don't know why XD. Anyway sorry it was short, Moo Snuckle one-shot should be here when I get back from work. Bye!!
~Claw😎