VanossGaming

(Y/N) POV
I walk up my drive way after a long day of work and unlock my door. "Drake! I'm home!" I yelled but no response. I questioned why there was no response and went upstairs to find out. Drake and I are engaged and are gonna get married next month, we've been dating for 5 years now and I'm not fully happy. I walk up the stairs and hears him and another person giggling in there. I open the door and find Drake with another girl holding hands and making out. I gasp and I feel my heart crack. "Drake?" I said and they both look at me. "(Y/N)! W-What are you doing home so early?!" He said getting up from their spit and wiping off his clothes. He did this with most of the girlfriends he had. Cheat on them and be with the person he cheated with. That's how we got together, I didn't know he had a girlfriend and he asked to kiss me so I accepted. Except this is the closest relationship he's been in that actually involved marriage. I sighed and pushed past him. I packed my bag and grabbed my belongings from the side table. "(Y/N) wait.." He said grabbing my wrist but I pulled it away. "Don't touch me. You know the drill. Goodbye Drake." I said and walked down stairs to the safe. I took most of my hard earned money and left. I got in my car and pulled out my phone to call my best friend. "Hello?" "Hey Evan, is it ok if I come over?" "Yeah, is everything alright?" "No, I'll be over in a while." I said and hung up. I drove to his house that was about 3 miles away.  I parked across the street and looked at my engagement ring. I took it off and threw it out the window. I got out of my car and walked up to Evans door. He opened it before I can even knock. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" He asked rubbing my head. "It's drake, I caught him cheating." I said and he nods. "Come in, stay as long as you'd like." He said opening the door for me to walk in. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. I looked down and started crying. "Hey (Y/N), don't cry ok? He was a douche any way." He said holding my hand and I smiled. "Thanks Evan. I guess I just wasn't pretty or good enough for him." I said and grabbed my chin. "(Y/N) never say that about yourself ok? Your fucking gorgeous and way better than good, your spectacular!" He said turning red and looking in my eyes. "I would kill to have a girlfriend like you." He said scooting closer to me and honestly, I let him. My heart started beating a million miles a minute and the happiness I needed when I was with Drake is now here. I realized that Evan was the one I should of been with this whole time instead of Drake. He moved my head from side to side examining me as he kept getting closer, "Your so gorgeous, you know that? I've always been jealous of that douche of a man." He said rubbing my chin. He smashed his lips on mine and I kissed him back. We kissed for about 5 minutes when he broke the kiss and held my hands. "(Y/N), I promise from now until I die to never cheat, hurt, or hit you. I love you from now till forever and will you be more than my best friend please?" "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" "Yeah, I am." I kissed him and smiled. "You're so cheesy and nerdy but your my cheesy nerd. Of course I will!" I said and he hugged me. "I love you, (Y/N)." "I love you too, Evan."