H2O Delirious

(Y/N) POV
I nervously walk to Jon's room and knock quietly on the door. "Come in." I heard him snap. I open the door and I see his baby blue eyes that once looked at me with love and admiration, now looks at me with hatred and disgust. "W-What do you-" "Quit stuttering." He snapped again as Vanoss, who was on skype, watched with sadness. "What do you want for dinner?" I managed to say. "Make me what I fucking want." He snapped and stood up, hinting me to get out. "And that would be?" I asked quietly and he sighed. "Pizza, you bitch." He said and ran out of the room. He slammed the door and I heard him say a: 'I'm sorry about that.' To Evan. I knew Evan hated when this happened but what could he do?

Suddenly my phone starts to vibrate as I walk downstairs, it was Evan. "Hello?" I picked up but no response, I hear him talking to Jon still. I was about to hang up when Evan said: 'Don't you think you're a little harsh on her?' I stool around and sat on the dining chair to listen.
"What do you mean?"

"You yell at her a lot."

"So? She should do what she's told."

"But yelling at her isn't the answer!"

"What am I supposed to do?! I don't love her anymore! She's not the one anymore!"

As soon as I heard that, I hung up. This wasn't a surprise to me. Ever since this new attitude, I've always suspected that he either didn't love me or he was just cheating. I don't know why I didn't break up with him. Tears started streaming down my face, and I made very loud sobs that I know Jon could here but he wouldn't care.

I ran upstairs and into Jon's room where I kept all my stuff. I started to pack a suitcase and put my lady things in my purse. I was crying hard and the tears showed no sign of stopping. I texted Evan if I can stay which he replied with a 'of course'. I was finished packing and I already booked my flight. I walked out the bedroom door and walked down stairs.

I heard Jon come out of his office as I was just finishing my call for a cab. "(Y/N)?" He asked, now his eyes lightened up from the anger. "Jonathan." I said and continued to text Evan. "What-where are you going?" "Away from you. I can't take this." I said and I heard him walk over. "What? What did I do wrong?" He asked holding my shoulder. I shrugged him off and turned to him, "You know exactly what you did. You yell at me, you scream at me, you hurt me, you force me to do stuff!" "I'll change!" "Oh will you?! I don't see how you fucking can!" I yelled and I heard the taxi outside. I walked to the door and I saw tiny tears at his eyes. "I-I'm sorry!" "If you're sorry, you wouldn't of said 'I don't love her' to Evan and instead you would've said 'Lets see other people'. But I've got 5 words for you, Jonathan Denis." I said and he looked at me with puffy eyes and a broken heart. "I don't love you, anymore."  And I left.

Part 2 if you want it :)