Vanoss

(Y/N) POV
They come and go. You know, Boyfriends? They come and say 'oh! I love you!' And then they leave. Typical. But one in particular caught my eye, Evan. He was the best Boyfriend ever! I think I loved him, and when I was gonna ask him to be with me the rest of my life, he told me he found someone that he loved even more. Ouch, right in my heart. I spent my days alone, but not today. Today: my brother comes out of jail and we can hang out!
Time skip 2 hours
Quintin pulls up in his black sian and he immediately gets out and hugs me. "(Y/N)!" He said, squishing the very air out of me. "Quintin! I missed you!" I said returning the hug. We stopped hugging and got in the car. "So sis, where do we go first?" "There's a 'do it your own car wash' down the street. Wanna try?" "Sounds good." We drove about 2 meters and then hit a red light. "So, anything spectacular happen while I was in the slammer?" "Um...y-yeah." I said holding back my pain. 'Come on (Y/N), it's been a year now! Come on!' He looked at me with worry and put a hand on my shoulder. "(Y/N)?" "Hmm?" "What's wrong?" He asked and a tear escaped
"Things.."
"What things?"
"Bad ones.."
"Liiiike?"
I sighed and wiped my face off. "I think I fell in love but I don't think he was in love with me..":
Flashback
I was happily skipping around the house when my phone rings. I see its Evan and I immediately pick up. "Hey babe!" "Hey." "What's wrong?" "We need to talk." "Ok, about?" "Meet me at the park." "Ok-" he hung up and I grabbed my over coat. I walk to the park and sit on the swings, waiting to tell the love of my life something when he tells me. I finally see his bright red jacket. I get up and embrace him in a hug. "Let go." He says coldly. I look up and let go as he watches my every movement. "Babe?" "Don't call me that." "Why?" He sighs and stares at me with a death glare. "Did-did I do something wrong?" "No, but I did." I stared at him confused and I sat down on the swing to listen. He sat on the other one when he grabbed my shoulder and made me stare at his chocolate eyes. "(Y/N), I found someone better." When he said that it hurt so bad. I clenched my heart and a tear escaped. "Is-is she pre-pretty?" I asked looking at him with puffy eyes. "Very.." He said standing up. He tried to help me but I got up so fast and ran. "(Y/N)! Wait! Let's talk this out!" "You know what?! You can have this!" I rip of the locket he gave me and threw it at him. I ran straight for Tyler's house. My best friend, my only friend.
-----
I really hated that memory. I stayed at Tyler's for a year until I had the courage to leave. And every day Evan would knock on the door pleading to talk to me. Quintin pats my back and continues to drive to the wash.
Evan POV
I called Tyler once again like my normal routine. "Hey Ty, is she there?" "Why do you still try? She doesn't want you so go away!" " It was an accident!" "Oh please! Finding a pretty girl and saying it to your GF is an accident?!Goodbye Evan!" And with that he hung up. I was walking near the car wash when I saw the love of my life. "(Y/N)?" I asked my self. She looked so different now, different as in a good way. She has highlights and is taller. She was washing a black sian with a boy. "What?" I said to myself again. She was laughing and splashing him with water, him too. "Did she move on?" I asked again. I saw her use her hands to say stop and walk inside. Once she was gone I walked up to the boy. "Excuse me, sir?" I said and he turned around and his appearance scared me. He had a scar over his eye and tattoos on his arms. "Yes?" He said putting the sponge in the bucket. "Do you know that woman?" I asked pointing to (Y/N) who was looking at CD's. "Yeah, why? Who are you?" He asked leaning against the car. "Just wondering and my names Evan." I said and he clenched his fists as if to punch me. "your Evan?" "Yeah?" "(Y/N)'s Ex?!" "Mhmm". He brought his fist up to punch me and I closed my eyes and then (Y/N) walks out. "Hey Quintin, I found the-" she dropped the CD when she saw me. "E-Evan?" She said and I sighed. "Hey (Y/N)." "W-What do you want?" She asked going behind the man. "I was just asking your boyfriend questions." "Wait boyfriend?!" She said surprised. "Yeah, Quintin? The guy right here?" I asked and she sighed. "He's my brother and who I'm dating is none of your concern." She said coldly. Ouch. "So how's you and the girl?" "(Y/N), we broke up. Sydney only wanted me for my money and fame, not for me." I said and I saw guilt in her eyes. "I'm sorry.." "No, you shouldn't be sorry, I should. I broke your heart for someone who was trying to steal mine. But when they did, they couldn't cause it was already stolen by someone else." I said and I saw her smile. "Evan.." "(Y/N), I can't change the past but I want to fix our future. You don't have to accept but at least let me love you if you don't." "What are you saying?" "(Y/N), will you be mine once again?" I asked reaching out for her hand. She looked down at my hand and then back at me. She took my hand and smiled "I'd love to." She said and I instantly kissed her. I missed her lips so much, I missed her hugs and kisses, I mostly missed her. We pulled away and her brother gave us a group hug.