Chapter One

Chapter One
"...aren't we neighbors?"

Ray PoV

****

I am not a stalker nor a psycho, but I don't know why, I found my self stalking this guy, who happen to be my neighbor, in almost every-single-fucking-day. Just like what I am doing right at this very moment. For your information, now I am at the Gym, where I was never in before.

Holly shit! It seems like I am under his spell. I shake my head in disbelief while drawing a smile on my face over my stupid action.

I have never done this kind of stuff before. Let me rephrase it once more, Never. Not even when I was in love with my ex. So you know, I am a very gorgeous bisexual guy who ever lived in this earth. At least, that was what I thought of myself before. Yeah I did believe so, since I still able to make love with my beautiful girlfriend whom i was dated at the times.

Am I still a bisexual?

Well, not anymore. I used to go out with woman and even had sex with them, just because I want to cover up my double life. However, since now everything is in the open, I am no longer have any reason to do so. Also, whether you believe it or not, I find myself more satisfied whenever I have sex with men than with women. Yeah, I still hang out with some of them, but not as my lover or my sex buddy like I used to.

If you ask whether I am in the relationship with any guy right now, then the answer of your question is no. I might have sex a couple times with some of the very gorgeous men who I met in some bars, clubs, or hotel but no one of them has ever touch my heart  yet.

However, this one is different. I don't know what he does or plan to me, but there is something in him that awaken the lust inside me and that keeps pulling me closer to him more and more. I try to resist his charms but I cannot. It doesn't matter how hard I have tries my best to resist, still I fail.

Now, I am like a puppy to him, who keeps following him whenever and wherever he goes. But of course, it could only happen whenever I have a chance. That is because, I also have works to do, and before you ask, yes I work as an English Teacher and a freelance writer.

Since we met two weeks ago, this hot hunky guy, who has the killer smile, hypnotizing blue eyes, curly blond hair, manly look that anyone could dream of having, has been melting my cold heart in anyway he acts, speaks, dresses and oh I don't know what else. I could never believe that i would do this. He makes me forget about my self when I am around him. I don't know whether he noticed my existence or not, but whenever I am around him, I always try my best to make him does.

I don't even have any clue yet whether he is gay, bisexual, or straight. Well, this is what I was afraid of. Yes, I know he has a couple of women whom he brought back home some times, but I still do this. I even stay on my toilet room where I can hear the voice behind the wall, that is because my toilet is the only wall that distance him from me.

Oh by the way his name is Scott, Scott Lanson. He is a New Bank Manager. He looks hot when he wears suit, but he looks even breath taking when he wears nothing. Oh I wish I could see that. I only happen to see his shirtless body whenever I followed him on the swimming pool. That is because he never entered the sauna after the gym.

Today is the last day of stalking. I have finally come to my sense. I either ask him to dinner with me on my apartment or make sure to forget about him.

Wait....., forget him? really? can I forget about him? his killer smile, his hypnotizing blue eyes, his shirtless body that makes my manhood hard all of a sudden?

Hmm hmm I don't think so!

So, I make my move toward him. I take the last minutes, when we are about to finish with all the gym stuff. I finally found an very crazy idea. I try to act as if I bump into him

"Oh... I am so sorry...." I try to speak in the normal tone and act a bit feeling guilty and yes, I just split a drink on his shirt. "If you don't mind, I can help you clean and dry it for you, my apartment is near here" I was just being polite and try to make sure that he does not know that we live side by side apartment.

"Oh, it's alright....wait, aren't we neighbors?" He takes a look at me for awhile and smile "Yes we are... Come on, we've met couple weeks ago. Didn't you remember? You are Ray, Ray Hernandez right?"

I just smile, actually I have been waiting for this moment to start the relationship. well, I don't know what kind of relationship in the future. So far, I could kill someone just to get this very desirable man. That's insane right? but yeah that's what I feel.

Hold it.... I wonder how he knows my name, My full name. I am sure that I have never introduced myself with the full name to anyone, especially to those whom I don't know yet. Does he do some kinds of stalker to me as well? Oops! it's kinda funny but I hope he does. That means we have been holding the same feeling toward each other then.

After the small conversation we had after the little incident at the gym, I finally have the courage to say those words, which is to ask him come to have dinner with me on my apartment.

**** To Be Continued ****

Hi everyone...! This is my new book hope you like it. I know I haven't finish "My Hunk Father" yet but this is going to be the next project. Hope you like it. Please don't forget to give me the:

VOTE and COMMENT.

Any suggestion:

- Who is going to be Ray Hernandes?

- Who is going to be Scott Lanson?

Dedication

I want to dedicate this new book to my new followers. Hope you are going to like this book and be kind enough to give me some very encouraging comment or critiques. This dedication goes to: sarooshaa  GoddessofJoy21  bren511  DennisMendaros  Melon_Hoes  ZETAUniverse AshieCraxy  wandab63  AngylWomack  moonlight504  MistressReign  and still many more

I Love you so much. Please keep in touch and God Bless you always guys.....!! amen

xoxo,

Lau